Online now
Online now

Pregnancy Kink

InqSci​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 9, 2022
InqSci​(dom male) • Oct 9, 2022
Pregnant women are beautiful. I don't try to explain it, something natural and beautiful.

Definitely sexy... maybe from a primal fertility recognition standpoint.

But I just enjoy seeing beautiful women. simple.
Notely
1 year ago • Oct 13, 2022
Notely • Oct 13, 2022
Women blooms it’s her time of carry something can drive people crazy
Lady Kat​(dom female)
7 months ago • Aug 15, 2023
Lady Kat​(dom female) • Aug 15, 2023
It’s been nearly a decade since I was last pregnant, but during both pregnancies my partner was extremely attracted to me. I felt like a beached whale and he was sure I was some manner of goddess. That part I did not mind so much. I just did not enjoy being pregnant and that’s just as normal as the women that feel amazing throughout pregnancy. Every body is different and experiences pregnancy differently. Some men are insanely attracted to their partner at that time, some are not. I had my two quite close together and promptly informed my partner after the second the next one he had to carry.
I promise not feeling sexy when waddling through the later stages is normal, but it’s not forever. And once the kid is out and you heal up, and the hormones balance back out? You’ll be feeling sexy again in no time, and even if you don’t, sounds like your partner will be happy to help you find that side again. Mine sure as hell did!
But on that last note, don’t be afraid to ask for help if you need it. Pregnancy and infant care is hard work!
autisticbarbie
7 months ago • Aug 15, 2023
autisticbarbie • Aug 15, 2023
I don't have a pregnant kink, but when I see pregnant women, I almost always think they are beautiful. When I was pregnant, I was miserable and felt like shit most of the time. People would tell me I was beautiful and some would try to 'rub my tummy for good luck' (I think this is a Russian thing?)

I am terrified of men with breeding and pregnancy fetishes though. Those folks tend to overlap with some of the other stuff I'm into, and I usually just block anyone who talks about 'breeding me'. I don't have any time for that shit.
EdenS
7 months ago • Aug 16, 2023

Re: Pregnancy Kink

EdenS • Aug 16, 2023
Little Vixie wrote:
So im currently 29 weeks pregnant and I feel like I'm absolutely huge. I have to roll over to get out of bed, I have a waddle when I walk, and I feel so damn slow. My fiance absolutely loves me pregnant, but I do not feel sexy at all.
I'm just curious to see if anyone finds it attractive and why. My fiance would love to fuck at all times, but maybe its.just because I'm on the other end of it but I don't see it.

I have a pregnancy kink and I'm not even attracted to women. That dynamic is a primal turn on. I get that you don't feel comfortable physically--never been pregnant, myself, but it seems really hard. I relate more to your man's perspective, because that is one of my enduring fantasies.
Max Heathen​(other male)
7 months ago • Aug 16, 2023
Max Heathen​(other male) • Aug 16, 2023
I'm a father of 4 wonderful imps, and grandfather to two more. To me, there is few things in life as fantastically gorgeous as a pregnant woman. The aura that surrounds her is the kind that makes you smile even when the whole day has been shit.
My (Now ex) wife bore all four and there isn't one of them that she didn't feel like a bloated whale, trying to waddle her way through the world. She complained of the stretch marks, her navel becoming another nipple from where her belly would stretch out so enormously. BUT from my side: All I saw was the glory of a woman doing something that only she can... she was carrying life. My seed. Our future. I would rub her belly down with Utter cream to help reduces the stretch marks and beam with pride at each and every one of them. They told a story to me... all those "ugly" scars was her sacrifice to bring forth a son or daughter, they were beautiful in my eyes and I would find myself tracing them... feel the imp move beneath my hand and be in awe at how she could do such a thing.
As a fetish, still today, even though I've been clipped for nearly 18yrs "Give me your seed" "I want your baby in me"... anything along those lines will still get me sprung like a freak'n teenager. That psychological call to procreate, the thought of the honor of raising a new life and being responsible for it's safety, mentally, physically, emotionally and guide them spiritually... It's a sense of purpose, call to be "better than" who you are, for their sake. So even though its now all just a fantasy for me... It's still a fetish that I love to entertain.
KingWeepa
1 month ago • Feb 12, 2024
KingWeepa • Feb 12, 2024
I too desire pregnancy kink. It’s so hot. Any hot women looking to be bred?