Online now
Online now

Kinky Book Suggestions!

Scarlett Sophie​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jan 28, 2023

Kinky Book Suggestions!

Hello all and happy Friday night!

I am in search of any and all book recommendations that center on BDSM or kink or what not icon_smile.gif I’ve been craving a spicy read that I can actually sit down with for more than just a couple pages, so please drop your novel ideas in the reply’s below! (And I think we as a community can agree that there is no need whatsoever to suggest any of the many, many shades of grey out there…)

Bonus points for books written by and/or starring queer folk! You would be my absolute hero!!

Thanks, and merry reading!!
Ingénue{VK}
1 year ago • Jan 28, 2023
Ingénue{VK} • Jan 28, 2023
Sorry, OP, despite your initial directive I'm still compelled to mention 50 Shades Of Grey!

It inspired me to find a kink partner with a voice like "dark melted chocolate fudge caramel… or something.”
LilMinx​(sub female){Not Lookin}
1 year ago • Jan 29, 2023
Hello Scarlett!

I am a bookstagrammer who loves reading all things Dark Romance. I read about anything in that genre so here are a few suggestions for you! I don't know if you were wanting strictly BDSM, but here are my top reads that I've read in the past year. (Now if any of these are too triggering, don't read them. But I don't mind lots of trigger warnings, as like I said, I read anything dark and twisted with kinks.)

* Neon Gods by Katee Robert
* Corrupt by Penelope Douglas
* Hooked by Emily McIntire(or just her whole Never After series)
* Haunting Adeline by H. D. Carlton
* Bared to You by Sylvia Day(Almost like 50 Shades, but much better in my opinion)
* Scream For Us by Molly Doyle(and also Melt For Us)
* In Peace Lies Havoc by Amo Jones (the Midnight Mayhem Series)
* Wicked Villains Series by Katee Robert (It's pretty much Disney characters in BDSM clubs, probably my favorite series and 2 of the books are LGBTQ+)
* Drown in You by J Rose(It's a short novella, but it is LGBTQ+)

For now, that is all I have to give for BDSM related recommendations. If you ever want more, feel free to message me! icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
Scarlett Sophie​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jan 31, 2023
LilMinx wrote:
Hello Scarlett!

I am a bookstagrammer who loves reading all things Dark Romance. I read about anything in that genre so here are a few suggestions for you! I don't know if you were wanting strictly BDSM, but here are my top reads that I've read in the past year …………

……….. For now, that is all I have to give for BDSM related recommendations. If you ever want more, feel free to message me! icon_smile.gif

Oh my gosh!! This is exactly what I needed LilMinx, thank you so much!! I’ll have to let you know what I think as I chug through these spicy suggestions…definitely intrigued by Wicked Villains icon_smile.gif
1 year ago • Feb 3, 2023
Scarlett Sophie wrote:
LilMinx wrote:
Hello Scarlett!

I am a bookstagrammer who loves reading all things Dark Romance. I read about anything in that genre so here are a few suggestions for you! I don't know if you were wanting strictly BDSM, but here are my top reads that I've read in the past year …………

……….. For now, that is all I have to give for BDSM related recommendations. If you ever want more, feel free to message me! icon_smile.gif

Oh my gosh!! This is exactly what I needed LilMinx, thank you so much!! I’ll have to let you know what I think as I chug through these spicy suggestions…definitely intrigued by Wicked Villains icon_smile.gif

Of course! And if you need any other suggestions, just let me know! I've got so many books I could suggest if you need it icon_smile.gif

And trust me, Wicked Villains is super good! Especially with Hades, Meg and Herc icon_wink.gif lol
Steellover​(sub male)
1 year ago • Feb 4, 2023
Steellover​(sub male) • Feb 4, 2023
A long while ago, maybe almost 20 years ago, there was a book by a writer named Shawna Kinney called "I was a Teenage Dominatrix." I remember seeing a review of it somewhere, in one of those counter-culture music magazines ("Maximum Rock N' Roll" I think it was) and I knew I just had to track it down and read it.

The book was great. It was a true story and a first hand account of a college-aged woman (19-20 years old) finding an avenue to express a "Dark side" of herself, meet some interesting people, and earn some extra cash on the side. Just a couple years out of college myself, of course I loved it!
whitepeach​(sub female)
1 year ago • Feb 5, 2023
whitepeach​(sub female) • Feb 5, 2023
LilMinx wrote:
Hello Scarlett!

I am a bookstagrammer who loves reading all things Dark Romance. I read about anything in that genre so here are a few suggestions for you! I don't know if you were wanting strictly BDSM, but here are my top reads that I've read in the past year. (Now if any of these are too triggering, don't read them. But I don't mind lots of trigger warnings, as like I said, I read anything dark and twisted with kinks.)

* Bared to You by Sylvia Day(Almost like 50 Shades, but much better in my opinion)
* Wicked Villains Series by Katee Robert (It's pretty much Disney characters in BDSM clubs, probably my favorite series and 2 of the books are LGBTQ+)

For now, that is all I have to give for BDSM related recommendations. If you ever want more, feel free to message me! icon_smile.gif

I second Neon Gods, I just reread it again and it’s actually what made me realize I’m interested in exhibitionism
1 year ago • Feb 5, 2023
whitepeach wrote:
LilMinx wrote:
Hello Scarlett!

I second Neon Gods, I just reread it again and it’s actually what made me realize I’m interested in exhibitionism

Omg. It's amazing right?! I can't wait for the rest of the series to come out.