Online now
Online now

BDSM and Zodiac Signs

gillesderais​(sub male)
1 year ago • Jan 12, 2023
gillesderais​(sub male) • Jan 12, 2023
I am Libra and sub. I really identify with Libra's need for balance, I decisiveness and love of beauty. Hence the need for a Domina to show me the way
Vallin​(dom male)
1 year ago • Feb 4, 2023
Vallin​(dom male) • Feb 4, 2023
Skorpiopath:
♏️OJO RI-ZIN with ♆♀☿☉. ♉️☽7th house on DSC. ☉ conjunct ♐️♂ still in Ist, so I'm an absinthe sauna. ♌️☊ 10th /♒️☋ 4th. Also 10th ♍️♅♇ ( Fall of 1961 as KEEF met Sir Mick and Brian 'Met' The Beatles). Finally 3rd house ♑️♄ conjunct ♒️♃.
I'm an affectionate Gentleman Dom, more psychological and spiritual than physical; Prof. Henry Higgins [movie version] meets Robert Palmer and Lemmy Kilminster.
Vallin​(dom male)
5 months ago • Oct 16, 2023
Vallin​(dom male) • Oct 16, 2023
The answer here is obviously more complex than simply your Sun sign. To begin with, the HOUSE your Sun is in, and possibly the house it rules. Mars and Venus placements weigh in here, too. And then there's partner synastry.
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
5 months ago • Oct 16, 2023

Tut tut

Sincorrigible​(sub female) • Oct 16, 2023
MrFulmen wrote:
One of many, many ways to show that astrology is bullshit is a fun game where you take a big room full of people, have them tell you their birthdays and hand them astrology readings. If you have them rate the readings, most people will say that they are pretty accurate descriptions of their personalities.

Then you show them that you gave everyone in the room the exact same reading, and what they thought was accuracy was a simple combination of predictions that are vague enough to apply to anyone plus confirmation bias.

You meet people, they tell you their birthdays, and then you find ways to see them as exemplifying their "sign character." If they told you a different birthday, you'd be equally convinced that they matched that other sign character.

I try this out with astrology fans whenever I meet them, and so far 100% have confidently explained all the reasons why it's so clear and appropriate that I'm a Leo or whatever. I tell them that birthday was made up and tell them a different birthday, and they say "Oh of course! Now I see how actually you're a perfect fit for Gemini!"

Then I tell them that isn't my real birthday either.

Oh now, come, come....

Why spoil their fun?

It's marginally more constructive than, say, soap opera viewing, or Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr..... Etc

Least they are exercising their imagination....
Vallin​(dom male)
4 months ago • Oct 30, 2023
Vallin​(dom male) • Oct 30, 2023
Are you all referring only to Sun signs? There are WAYYYY more layers. Unless you're a 🔥♏️OJO RI-ZIN🔥+♆♀☿☉
simple
4 months ago • Oct 31, 2023
simple • Oct 31, 2023
I’m going to be on the same page as some here, zodiac signs are stupid and mean nothing.