Online now
Online now

Subs with higher sexual appetites than Dom's?

Nana{uncollared}
5 years ago • Sep 3, 2018
Nana{uncollared} • Sep 3, 2018
That problem is not only in BDSM.
I think it depends on your Dom lifestyle and health... I was with a Dom who wished 3-4 times a day. Every single day. So, I think it would satisfy any Sub. But he had a thing for sport and healthy nutrition, that is why he could. We just should choose properly whom to belong. From the other hand we should be able to live the same healthy life, like the want us to live.
Bunnie
5 years ago • Sep 4, 2018
Bunnie • Sep 4, 2018
Lol @ BDSM Dom... oooh, thank you icon_biggrin.gif *sneaks a peek*
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
5 years ago • Sep 4, 2018
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Sep 4, 2018
Good Afternoon

I have two suggestions.

1) Get a 'service sub', female, who too has a high sex drive.
That way your Dom will not object or be jealous.
As my old grandma used to say "Nothing wrong with girl on girl action".
I always loved her old school wise sayings.

2) https://www.lovense.com/bluetooth-remote-control-vibrator
He has the controller.
priestess​(masochist female)
5 years ago • Sep 6, 2018
My Dom has a very high libido, but I'm so bad that my medical record lists me as "hypersexual". I'm a disgusting nymphomaniac and have been since puberty. It's a miracle really that I didn't lose my virginity younger than I did, and a very good thing, because then it wouldn't have been this man.
Miki
5 years ago • Sep 10, 2018
Miki • Sep 10, 2018
Same for me although as a masochist, I don't fit into the "lifestyle-sub" mold.

My "needs" are manageable because I do not make commitments and therefore am free to be bedded by different (or multiple) people as often as I can.

I get my fill, and no one gets their feelings hurt.
DaddyFeelGood​(sadist male)
5 years ago • Oct 4, 2018
What seems to work for me, is I have my subs ask for what they want. I only had one sub have a higher sex drive then me but with kids and life. It gets in the way and some times i lose fouces on that area and others. So them asking or begging for it still has them in the sub light and not feeling like they are doming.
LotusBot
5 years ago • Oct 4, 2018
LotusBot • Oct 4, 2018
Rychea wrote:
Enfield, I think we are needy and dependent upon our Dom's for our sexual satisfaction. I personally feel that once my body and mind get used to "more", less is never enough. I mean, we can't effectively choke ourselves to satisfaction, call ourselves dirty little whores, and spank our own asses, right? Its a need, a constant craving, and my concern for him is that I make him feel like he doesn't satisfy me. The truth is I've become so addicted to him that I want more and more!

I've not even been able to actually explore a D/S relationship yet and it's literally exactly how i feel. It's so frustrating.
Shaynna​(dom female)
5 years ago • Mar 12, 2019
Shaynna​(dom female) • Mar 12, 2019
Also remember that with age, men sex drive tends to drop and women increases, especially around mid 30-40's.
I'm 31 and today I already had 3 orgasms (alone) and i'm still horny....

I think those with doms might try consider and talk with their doms about being shared, so their needs are fulfilled