Online now
Online now

Potential site improvements?

ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Mar 10, 2023
One I’ve always wanted was if you block someone, they would also not be able to read your blogs. Also would be nice if there was a way to set certain blogs for your contacts or alternatively a “friends” list only.
missusK​(sub female)
missusK​(sub female) • Mar 10, 2023
It would be nice to have the option to be online, but appear as busy, or away if we choose. Sometimes I just want to read blogs, or forums but not have others know I'm here, for whatever reason. I don't think it should show that you're online unless you want it to.
CapnRick​(dom male)
CapnRick​(dom male) • Mar 10, 2023
Great thread! Hope it is being carefully digested !

My request is for a "save draft" feature. SO annoying to be creatively writing, then get notice of a BOND or a message -- Do you ignore the contact to finish what you are working on? Or go to answer the mail/BOND -OOPS! There went your deathless prose! Back to square one... Sigh.

Or you might just want to think something over before hitting send...careful! In the Cage almost anything can wipe out your writing as long as it is a not yet sent draft!

"Save draft" is a feature of nearly all mail apps, so shouldn't require rocket scientists to incorporate here, I am hoping.

Thanks for listening.
A grain of sand​(sub female)
1 year ago • Mar 11, 2023
missusK wrote:
It would be nice to have the option to be online, but appear as busy, or away if we choose. Sometimes I just want to read blogs, or forums but not have others know I'm here, for whatever reason. I don't think it should show that you're online unless you want it to.

This is exactly what I want too. Or “appear offline” option. Lol
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
1 year ago • Mar 11, 2023
CapnRick wrote:
Great thread! Hope it is being carefully digested !

My request is for a "save draft" feature. SO annoying to be creatively writing, then get notice of a BOND or a message -- Do you ignore the contact to finish what you are working on? Or go to answer the mail/BOND -OOPS! There went your deathless prose! Back to square one... Sigh.

Or you might just want to think something over before hitting send...careful! In the Cage almost anything can wipe out your writing as long as it is a not yet sent draft!

"Save draft" is a feature of nearly all mail apps, so shouldn't require rocket scientists to incorporate here, I am hoping.

Thanks for listening.

If you are writing a cage mail and answer a bond, it should get erased.

Unfortunately, the same can't be said for answering a mail while drafting one (unless you open the cage in a second window).
WhatamIfightingfor​(dom male)
9 months ago • Jul 10, 2023
A button on profile that you click that says, " I would like to talk with you" or words to that effect. Which sends a notification to the member. To deal with spam can only be used once and easily have the notification for, but not the button turned off.
Miki
Miki • Jul 10, 2023
Glad someone pulled this thread back up. I didn't mention this in my old posts but..

-----------------------------------------------------------

I still want to know how the hell people know I am online within seconds of me logging in. I go to check messages or see what's up on the Forums and if I can post anything useful to any of them and the fucking Bond icon starts flashing, some dude doesn't just crawl out from under a rock.. Noooo These creatures leap out at me like skeletons or ghosts in a crappy drafty old house in some Grade B discount horror flick.

Yeah, a big Hee Hee.

When I log in and go to the main page I see a "who's online" but if I click on it I am presented with a laundry list of
..... gents.... (bites digital tongue) but that's it.

What's the secret??

NOTE: Seriously, no harm/no foul. This doesn't tan my ass, I'm just curious.

M
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Jul 10, 2023
Good afternoon M,

You can put someone in your contact list so that when you call up the "who's online", they appear at the top of the page.

I hope that satiates the curiosity. Have an excellent afternoon.

L
Miki
Miki • Jul 10, 2023
... My "contact list" is empty. I fly by the seat of my pants in here, figuratively speaking.. These Out of the Blue appearances in either Bond or sometimes my Inbox are often from men I never contacted before.

Not a big deal, just strange.. and such ambushes are fewer and further in between... maybe they check out profiles more often.

No big deal.. Thanx
Little Mel​(sub female)
Little Mel​(sub female) • Jul 10, 2023
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
One I’ve always wanted was if you block someone, they would also not be able to read your blogs. Also would be nice if there was a way to set certain blogs for your contacts or alternatively a “friends” list only.

100% this! I've been nervous to actually post a blog entry because of the few creeps I've blocked still having access to that. Just really uncomfortable knowing that blocked doesn't actually block them totally.