Online now
Online now

Live-In Slaves

I'mME
1 year ago • Mar 11, 2023
I'mME • Mar 11, 2023
Machpa,

I'm going to disagree with your analysis of f Doms. I know that there are as many different types of f Doms as there are m Doms. All the advice that is given regarding f subs can be applied to m subs. All this posturing that goes on when someone makes a post, then different groups get upset bc they feel the language is excluding them needs to stop. I read a lot, I mean here, Fet, and any other places I may land, about different topics regarding the lifestyle.
My answer is coming from when people (males, females, trans, gay) are seeking advice. People answer based on what their experiences are, not in an exclusionary fashion.
Do you understand what I mean?
Ex.
You say m Doms are always trying to pressure you to move in. People would advise a f sub that anyone pressuring them to do anything could be a red flag, correct?

Why can't you look at the same way?

I would like your thoughts on what I wrote, when you have time!

Nonya
machpa​(sub male)
1 year ago • Mar 11, 2023
machpa​(sub male) • Mar 11, 2023
I suppose everyone's reasoning, current situation,and what they are seeking can be a little different. I would say for alot of people in general that is excellent advice, but I wouldn't say it's always true for everyone. I am a very flexible person and I find it very easy to just adjust with new situations and people, It is a something that has always came naturally to me. When I was 17 years old I traveled to Naples Florida,over 1000 miles away, lived a year with a completely random woman I met the day I got there. I have always been attracted to the unknown,I thrive on it at times. I'm not advising anyone what to do, but If women were as forward as most of the men I have met online, I would have leaped a long time ago and been involved and very happy with someone. I would get into my experiences thus far but it would take far too long and And not really accomplish anything. Opportunity after opportunity have been all but thrown at my feet time and time again by men,and I never even sent them a message.But I have experienced almost the complete opposite from dominant females, message after message,thousands of words,profiles,etc so much time invested, It's a completely different ball game. If women contacted me like the men did i would have found it to Enticing to say the least and not a red flag. Regardless It's nothing to argue about. What attracts someone and what they seek Is different for everyone. If I had The Choice of a endless chase, or being optimistic and taking a leap, I would definitely go for the unknown, these sort of opportunities rarely come, The last thing I would do is just pass one up Because it made me nervous
slaveTPECNC
1 year ago • Mar 12, 2023
slaveTPECNC • Mar 12, 2023
It is more mental than physical. Some slaves like me, in the start of an agreed live in dynamic where it is TPE I have been put thru an initiation weeks like boot camp where I am caned, whipped or beaten for any reason ,any time, to disconnect my ideas of what it should look like and learn to follow the lead of the owner.. awoken in middle of a deep sleep gagged and caned hard to sobbing and then back to sleep.... sleep deprivation and the mind fuck to learn who owns who. Most I have been owned by I slept with them in collar, between legs with my face.. always living for the owner fully.

It is agreed on and a contract written
machpa​(sub male)
machpa​(sub male) • Mar 12, 2023
That is ideally what sort of situation I would like to find!!
machpa​(sub male)
machpa​(sub male) • Mar 12, 2023
I grew up in a very similar fashion And I thrive In that sort of relationship, Very few people understand
dr frankovsky​(dom male)
dr frankovsky​(dom male) • Mar 12, 2023
A grain of sand wrote:
DaddyXX wrote:
as to the scarcity of female masters/dommes etc seeking a male live in: the percentages of people in the lifestyle is and probably always will be , in order of numbers : 1 submissive men 2 submissive women 3 dominant men..4 and fewest ..dominant women...now you know why sub men find it difficult ..(these stats were result of a study many years ago..the percentages may have changed..but the order of categories I suspect..have not)

I thought there are more Dominant men than submissive women.

not at all. a huge part of those “maledoms” turns to be just an abusive, disrespectful fake-dom type of men.
I'mME
1 year ago • Mar 13, 2023
I'mME • Mar 13, 2023
machpa wrote:
I suppose everyone's reasoning, current situation,and what they are seeking can be a little different. I would say for alot of people in general that is excellent advice, but I wouldn't say it's always true for everyone. I am a very flexible person and I find it very easy to just adjust with new situations and people, It is a something that has always came naturally to me. When I was 17 years old I traveled to Naples Florida,over 1000 miles away, lived a year with a completely random woman I met the day I got there. I have always been attracted to the unknown,I thrive on it at times. I'm not advising anyone what to do, but If women were as forward as most of the men I have met online, I would have leaped a long time ago and been involved and very happy with someone. I would get into my experiences thus far but it would take far too long and And not really accomplish anything. Opportunity after opportunity have been all but thrown at my feet time and time again by men,and I never even sent them a message.But I have experienced almost the complete opposite from dominant females, message after message,thousands of words,profiles,etc so much time invested, It's a completely different ball game. If women contacted me like the men did i would have found it to Enticing to say the least and not a red flag. Regardless It's nothing to argue about. What attracts someone and what they seek Is different for everyone. If I had The Choice of a endless chase, or being optimistic and taking a leap, I would definitely go for the unknown, these sort of opportunities rarely come, The last thing I would do is just pass one up Because it made me nervous

Machpa,

What arguing ? What exactly in my comment said I was arguing. You will need to be specific. I gave you what I know to be true and experienced from the aisle.
I also never, ever, wrote that women and men are the same. What I wrote is that the same advice that is given out to f subs can be used by male subs (take female subs out of your head) out in what we you want.

I QUIT. I reread what I wrote, it seems pretty clear what I'm saying.
How I read comment and I was second guessing myself, however I stopped.

I'm not sure what comment you read , but my words are clear.

What is also clear is that you want to complain how hard it is and how unique you are.

I QUIT I RESIGN.
Six Foot Four
1 year ago • Mar 13, 2023
Six Foot Four • Mar 13, 2023
As multiple respondents have stated, whatever you decide is whatever you decide. The TPE component means that all authority passes from the submissive to their dominant. He has total authority; the right, but not the obligation, to decide anything for you within whatever realms y'all have negotiated for. The 24/7 bit means there's no such thing as an on/off switch. Some folks want TPE only in the bedroom or in the house or not-at-work and some want it always. The live-in bit just means you live together and might be the best way to really immerse yourself in your roles, but realize that often work and family and life situations will arise and need to be dealt with together.

It’s been my experience that most TPE couples from the outside just look like normal couples, though one might defer to the other all the time and some folks might find it odd or abusive. Ordering for someone in a restaurant could be viewed as old-fashioned or controlling or it could be viewed as the Master informing the slave of their desires depending on your lens.

Shall we engage in Real Talk for a moment? A one bedroom apartment in LA is going to cost you slightly less than 30K/year. If you are making $100K on the coasts in or near major metropolitan areas, you are barely getting by. Most people don’t make 100K, so most likely both of you will have to work. Are you prepared to move to a cheaper location to make the live-in component work? Others have raised good points; there is a lot to talk about and each dynamic is different because the people in them are different.

As a submissive, what you need to realize is that y’all can be a lot of work. Some subs like to talk about their submission as a gift. Gifts don’t come with strings; they are freely given from the giver to the receiver. What you are actually offering is a full-time unpaid job that requires being on-call. And if you want micromanagement? Hoo-boy! Take that second job and add a third unpaid, full-time on-call job to it. Micromanagement is like taking a normal BDSM relationship, raising it by an order of magnitude and then turning it up to eleven. That’s how much work micromanagement can be.

Micromanagement is naturally required in some situations when folks are new to their roles, be it in life itself or in a relationship or in the workplace. New persons don’t know what’s good and what’s bad and what’s safe and what’s not-safe. You teach them and if you as a leader do a good job, and they as a subordinate do a good job, over time they’ll need less and less oversight and can be trusted to do things the way you want them done. Micromanagement can be funsies occasionally, but for me, as an all-the-time lifestyle choice, hard limit. I expect my property to have a brain and use it.

Some people write out ninety-eight page contracts replete with every little thing, but unless both participants have an eidetic memory, that creates a situation ripe for failure. I’m unlikely to remember every detail in a long document, and I’m guessing you’re unlikely to either. I prefer to assess where both parties are in their lives, where they want to go, how they’ll get there together, and then create a plan.

I’m not actually opposed to the way sTC described it, but I have never formed a dynamic with someone who was already in the BDSM world; both of my LTRs have been with girls met in the vanilla world. I didn’t want to overwhelm a new partner, so I started small with a few guidelines and as those changes took hold and transitioned from ‘new thing’ to ‘normal,’ I added in further guidelines that established boundaries for her to operate within.

I had…or have, I suppose… what we called 24/7 TPE. Didn’t start there; came as a bit of a surprise. There came a time when I was negotiating at work all day and I didn’t want to negotiate at home anymore. She was a control freak, and wanted to be able to let go completely; responsible, but not in charge. 24/7 TPE was where we ended up and it worked well for her and I for a long time. I have her blanket consent for anything and everything indefinitely. The way I describe it is 'I do whatever I want, and she does whatever I want.' Now, did I ever expect that I’d use her consent to curtail our M/s activities and eventually stop them completely? Nope. But that’s what you’re asking in a TPE; you’re asking your Master to assume total control of and for your well-being.

I don’t know if DXX’s study is right, but I have had several subs ask me out of the blue if I would be willing to have them move in with me. I….huh? What? That it’s happened more than once is just... *shrugs*
I'mME
1 year ago • Apr 4, 2023
I'mME • Apr 4, 2023
missusK wrote:
hadadmaroo wrote:
House Talion wrote:
It all depends on the dynamic mutually wanted by dominant/Master and their slave. 24/7 every aspect controlnisnusually referred to as micromanagement which is very time consuming and is usually only able to be done by someone that doesn't need to leave the home for work as bathroom priledges and what/when to eat fall under Thales same category. DM me if you have any other questions concerning M/s

but how do you go about finding a Dominatrix or Mistress who would keep you 24/7? I want to but its like there are hundreds of men subs looking and not many real women interested in having a male slave 24/7.

Any advice? Most appreciated.

BEst

I was reading about this just this morning on twitter. A dominatrix I follow stated she (and many other Femdom types) get messages constantly from strange persons who are looking for this style of dynamic. She gave some good advice. NO ONE WILL GREENLIGHT MOVING IN WITH A COMPLETE STRANGER. Especially a dominant woman. If you are looking to be a slave, you should be prepared to serve. Not just with your body, but in all ways.
Also, examine the reasons you want this type of dynamic. Have you ever seen one IRL? What draws you to it? What doesn't seem so fun. The things you think of as not fun may very likely become your full time job.
Whether a woman is a submissive or a Dominatrix, she s still a woman. She will still be cautious of you (especially a man). It will take time for her to know that you have proven yourself to be slave material. I know 2 male slaves. One has been married to his wife/Mistress for 30 years. The other started as a Dom himself and had his own slave.
My advice is if this is what you want, you'll have to work for it. Research. Go to functions, munches, and meet other people in the lifestyle. See it first hand. It may sound great in fantasy, but when the time comes that your Femdom keeps you in literal chains, it may not be so romantic.

Great advice about the munches and getting out to meet people in real life.
GigglesthrupainO​(sub trans woman){Free submi}
I can tell you after being in a Femdom relationship that was 24/7 365 for 6 years. There were no chains or cages. There was mowing the yard, cleaning the house and serving ex-Mistress her drinks and food as a maid. For me I would compare it to a marriage just with one partner being in control of everything. Depending on what is negotiated.