Online now
Online now

submissive tasks

xfaex
1 year ago • Mar 22, 2023

submissive tasks

xfaex • Mar 22, 2023
Hello Mistresses, masters and anything in between. I am in a bdsm relationship and I was given the privilege of having cnc rights over my sub. So i would like your help to come up with some task to ask of her from time to time.
the task I have come up with (which we have tried):
Going out to work with a but plug.
going out without underwear.
doing chores which she doesn't like but not hate.
Touching her in public spaces (without being actually seen, I don't want to break other people's limits)
Exhibiting her on camera.
Lending her to another Dom to play with her (under guidelines and regulations)

Can you people and mystical beings help me come up with more ways to play with her?
Echo22​(dom male)
Echo22​(dom male) • Mar 22, 2023
Happy you have a submissive open to many ways of enjoying the lifestyle.
Remote control vibrators can add spice just about anywhere.
She may enjoy going bra-less with thin tight tops.
Short skirts are a pleasure to have your submissive wear.

You may ask her what would be exciting and fun for her. You might be surprised at the answer she provides.

I suspect you will have many suggestions from readers. Let your imagination go wild.

Phil
    The most loved post in topic
tallslenderguy​(other male)
i'd be happy to offer suggestions, but feel i'd be shooting in the dark since i know nothing about the sub in question? Can you offer some info and/or insight into this person so that we have a better idea what their wants/need are as they aline with You?
steelbinder​(dom male)
1 year ago • Mar 23, 2023
steelbinder​(dom male) • Mar 23, 2023
Maybe she could do some online shopping for you, maybe something you need around the house, or get her to choose a new sex toy online?
cherilynn​(sub female)
1 year ago • Mar 23, 2023
cherilynn​(sub female) • Mar 23, 2023
I'm confused.

Why do these types of threads always seem to involve having the submissive person perform acts that are potentially shameful, embarrassing and humiliating?

I would run from stuff like this.
I don't know. Maybe I'm just too sensitive
xfaex
1 year ago • Mar 24, 2023
xfaex • Mar 24, 2023
tallslenderguy wrote:
i'd be happy to offer suggestions, but feel i'd be shooting in the dark since i know nothing about the sub in question? Can you offer some info and/or insight into this person so that we have a better idea what their wants/need are as they aline with You?

}
She is 31 years old foxy girl (she likes to be a fox when we do pet play). She is both a physical and mental masochist who likes to be biten and hit. She has a moderate, sometimes high, pain resistance. She loves it when her ass hurts so much she cannot sit without feeling some pain that remains her of the last time we played, which is normally at least once a week. She likes bondage, wax play, knife play, biting, spanking and pet play. She wants to try needle play and cutting, so I'm learning about those practices.
xfaex
xfaex • Mar 24, 2023
cherilynn wrote:
I'm confused.

Why do these types of threads always seem to involve having the submissive person perform acts that are potentially shameful, embarrassing and humiliating?

Because she likes it and gets pleasure from those practices? besides, she fully consents to those practices and I'm always asking how she feels and if she is ok before, meanwhile and after we perform those acts.
Miki
Miki • Mar 24, 2023
Echo22 wrote:
Happy you have a submissive open to many ways of enjoying the lifestyle.
Remote control vibrators can add spice just about anywhere.
She may enjoy going bra-less with thin tight tops.
Short skirts are a pleasure to have your submissive wear.

You may ask her what would be exciting and fun for her. You might be surprised at the answer she provides.

I suspect you will have many suggestions from readers. Let your imagination go wild.

Phil

Those are outstanding ideas for that scruffy, fur-face dude "Xfaex".

I have never done anything long term by way of D/s dynamics, as I'm more of a sexual masochist rather than a "true" sub.. But the butt plugs, short skirts, sharing of pics (not online-- Online shit would stay out there past fucking Doomsday) which appeals to my exhibitionist preferences.. Anyway it's all deliciously humiliating.

There's another post on here wondering why these threads contain such posts. The easy answer is "Cause we get off on it."

Another post.. "Let her do online shopping"-- Not unless one likes reverse "punishment".

That's what I'd do.
xxxbbwpegxxx​(dom female)
xxxbbwpegxxx​(dom female) • Mar 24, 2023
cherilynn wrote:
I'm confused.

Humiliation tends to be a thing many submissives enjoy. It’s just not your thing!