Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

BlackRomanticSadist​(sadist male)
1 year ago • Mar 23, 2023
Hey, I'm James! I was recommended this site by someone I met on reddit. I've been into bdsm for the last 10 years. I consider myself to be a Sadist/Dom. I love all things rough, cnc, degradation. I'm big on aftercare.

I'm single, no kids, hardworking. I'm on a weightloss journey so it would be cool to interact wth anyone who's doing the same or have had success, or to talk to likeminded people in general
VirginBoy Nate
1 year ago • Mar 25, 2023
VirginBoy Nate • Mar 25, 2023
Hey everyone! I’m new to this and want to explore both sub and dom in orlando florida! I haven’t had a very sexual life but i always find myself in the mood! i’m really here for exploration so nice to meet everyone!
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Mar 27, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 27, 2023
Thank you for all the intros and welcome to you and to everyone who has joined us!
StoneBlue​(dom male)
1 year ago • Mar 27, 2023
StoneBlue​(dom male) • Mar 27, 2023
Hello, my name is Mo and I'm from the Middle East actually. I'm 25 and a male. I've known of BDSM for a while now and have started learning for about 6 months now. I've gained plenty of knowledge but not enough experience unfortunately. I'm mostly a soft dominant with a sprinkle of roughness, and I'm here exploring and connecting with others.

I have a variety of kinks from bondage to spanking to gagging to even a little bit of slave play. My favorite has to be anal sex, as I've loved it even before I discovered BDSM.

Happy to be here!
MasterDaddyFrank​(dom male)
1 year ago • Mar 29, 2023
Just trying to be helpful;
the perfect amount of dip to chip is 150%.
That is if you have 1/2 more weight of dip to the weight of the chip.
Try it; let me know.
QueenDelia
1 year ago • Mar 29, 2023
QueenDelia • Mar 29, 2023
Hi, I'm a 45 year old female, straight, bbw from New York State, USA.

I heard about this site from a bdsm fb group. I'm on Fetlife and thought I'd expand my exploration into bdsm and my kinks. I'm interested in learning from people, making friends and some connections.
wannabexhouseboy​(sub male)
1 year ago • Apr 1, 2023
I feel like I’m just yelling into the abyss hoping to hear back more than just an echo… but you never know right?

I’m truly looking for that knight in shining black armor to save me from the tower and take me to his red room instead. Dreaming of a man to make me his own and let me help him grow to his full potential. I’m a lot of fun, and only a little crazy. I’m always respectful but rarely meek, proceed with caution.

Please don’t be shy… if you see this and have a modicum of interest I want to hear from you.
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Apr 2, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 2, 2023
Great to hear from you all - thank you for sharing a bit about yourselves. And don't forget everyone, it's never too late to say hello if you haven't done so already.

Welcome to THE CAGE!