Online now
Online now

Femdom in the 3rd world

Egyptianslave​(sub male)
1 year ago • Aug 14, 2022

Femdom in the 3rd world

Egyptianslave​(sub male) • Aug 14, 2022
Hello my name is Ahmed from Egypt... as many submissive sissies by nature my dream is to find my future dom strict mommy wife..
But because I live in egypt ( Islamic, male, Eastern society) I can't tell anyone about my secret because people in egypt think sissies subs is a gays and should kill plus that Egyptian girls used to macho men and hate submissive men like me ..I can find dom only for money but no real love
What I should do ?
And do you think can I find real dom woman for real relationship and marriage on this site in long distance relationship?
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
1 year ago • Aug 15, 2022
Hello Ahmed.
What should you do?
Have you thought about immigrating?
While I understand the hold to your country of origin, if you desire to serve is (hate to use the word) "true" The only way it might occur is to re locate or pay to play....
Only you can answer on if your desire to submit is based on having a Fetish or merely a kink and something that you could push aside. Fetishism do not go away, can you deal with that? for life if you stay in Egypt?

You also ask
"do you think can I find real dom woman for real relationship and marriage on this site in long distance relationship?"

I know people here on site that have found relationships from the cage.....So, its not impossible but it is easier when you can join the face to face community and get amongst likeminded.

I hope some one else with more experience in your culture and country chimes in icon_smile.gif
Best of luck in your search
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
1 year ago • Nov 8, 2022
Miki • Nov 8, 2022
Guys searching for a domme have a hard time as it is. In the conservative Middle East it's an even taller mountain.

Your main job will be perseverence and an abundance of caution. Not to discourage you but rather to remind you to stay realistic.

Online relationships of the type you seek are possible, once you get past the overwhelming ratio of "men looking" to "women looking"-- but after a time Online Only gets to be unfulfilling. But take what you can get and make the most of it.
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
1 year ago • Mar 8, 2023
The only other thing I can think of, assuming you're single, is to listen to gossip about which eligible local women have a reputation for being "difficult," "demanding," "stubborn," etc. and then find subtle ways to find out more information before having - if possible - private conversations with them.

I've seen profiles on personals sites for dommes in Egypt, so it's not as if there's not a kink scene of some sort in various parts of the country.
gramm​(sub male)
10 months ago • May 29, 2023
gramm​(sub male) • May 29, 2023
Yes there are definitely very strict Arab Mistresses out there, I can vouch for that by personal experience, however whether that's because they have moved to Europe and feel they can express their true selves without the constraints they may be under in their homeland. Also religion may play a part in this as I am only going by my own personal experience, I was lucky enough to be taken by a very strict Muslim Mistress with a whip to be her captive slave, she was from Kuwait, and she allowed me to go to work and have my normal life during the week but every Friday evening I had to report to my Mistress for a whole weekend of service ,worship, whippings and punishments and she would keep me until Monday morning or sometimes longer if it suited her. So my Mistress was a very strict Muslim and she would wear the hijab and abbaya whenever she went out and she said to me that because I was a infidel her religious teachings said it was OK for her to own a infidel slave and she could be quite open about it amongst her own community but she could never own a Muslim slave, her religion simply wouldn't allow it. So whether that's true or not I don't know I am only going by what my Mistress told me and I certainly wasn't going to argue with her and risk getting fifty lashes from her whip.
So if what she said was true that may be why Muslim sub males find it so difficult to find a strict Mistress to serve as the dominant Arab females are
only looking for while male slaves to own