Online now
Online now

Any littles or adult babies on the site?

Bella duPuy​(sub female){Not lookin}
1 year ago • Oct 21, 2022
CotrolYourHole wrote:
Sweet Ginger wrote:
Hi to all the littles. 🍭🍭🍭🍭I'm also a little although I have other tendencies as well..my most comfy space is "little space " any littles that feel like chatting discussing routines, favorite Disney movies, stuffies, etc...etc..etc... feel free to contact me as well.. I think our little side is misunderstood sometimes.

Women having a little is very interesting and hot to me haha, I’m hoping I can find one in my area eventually🤪question for you about “little space” though- do you enter it automatically/without trying to , or is it something you willingly activate/summon? My wife isn’t a little but we like DD/lg play, there are times where she can get into kind of a playful role playing “little space”, but it’s something she has to intentionally do. I’ve wondered for a while if some Little’s just suddenly find themselves in that state or if it’s a role they consciously play too

---
For myself, she has always been with & part of me, or i, with her. Not on the periphery, either. But, rather nearer to the core of who i Am.
It is intetesting, sometimes, to experience how willful this part of me really is. i Love her, and fully embrace her. Though, i will say that the (hyper)sexual aspect of being little is newly discovered (about 3 years ago) to me compared to how long i've known about part of myself - i just didn't know it was a 'thing'
LilaPio​(sub female)
1 year ago • Nov 10, 2022
LilaPio​(sub female) • Nov 10, 2022
Hi All the gracious Daddies and Mommies here.

I'm a new little, wondering around and reading along as I explore here.
I'm new on the forum and to the lifestyle. Very curious to what makes a little like me be dated and soothed.
Wondering if anyone can give me some tips on how littles are?
little lilapio
Sweet Ginger​(sub female){âš“ }
1 year ago • Mar 6, 2023
Hello and welcome 🌹
Ever little is different depending on the age regression. Some littles regression is very young, ex: infant: their little needs are usually different than littles that regression is a bit older 7-9..there are certain "common" things that most littles enjoy like Disney movies, coloring, drawing, stuffies..

I would suggest talking to other littles and exploring the things that you find comfort in. For example, I just need to slip slightly in "little space " to feel more centered. Your favorite snacks, colors, stuffies..whatever that you find brings you comfort..

If you would like more suggestions or just someone to chat with feel free to mail me. 🧸 🌻
blondebimbobaby​(other male){Lonely }
11 months ago • Apr 17, 2023
I honestly hate most people in the fetish because they're very tribal and they're very mean people I've been insulted custat told that I'm not interesting told that I'm not good enough and everything by people within my own fetish community so I have an extreme bias against complete bias against abdls
blondebimbobaby​(other male){Lonely }
11 months ago • Apr 17, 2023
It's also an extremely lonely kink so I've never met another person into it never talked to another one never had done anything that's community oriented and mainly because the community themselves have been rejecting of me and have been dismissive of my presence so I don't expect anything out of it but I did see your post so I was happy for a moment then I realized this is kind of just like fetlife so it's not going to end up any different in fact this website seems more hostile so I'll just pretend I never commented
FlitterFly​(sub female){NotLooking}
10 months ago • May 3, 2023
CotrolYourHole wrote:
Sweet Ginger wrote:
Hi to all the littles. 🍭🍭🍭🍭I'm also a little although I have other tendencies as well..my most comfy space is "little space " any littles that feel like chatting discussing routines, favorite Disney movies, stuffies, etc...etc..etc... feel free to contact me as well.. I think our little side is misunderstood sometimes.

Women having a little is very interesting and hot to me haha, I’m hoping I can find one in my area eventually🤪question for you about “little space” though- do you enter it automatically/without trying to , or is it something you willingly activate/summon? My wife isn’t a little but we like DD/lg play, there are times where she can get into kind of a playful role playing “little space”, but it’s something she has to intentionally do. I’ve wondered for a while if some Little’s just suddenly find themselves in that state or if it’s a role they consciously play too

When I am most happy, that is when my little comes out to play automatically.
She ranges from about 3 to 12 or 13 years of age.
EpicParker​(sub female)
9 months ago • Jun 7, 2023
EpicParker​(sub female) • Jun 7, 2023
I am a little/age regressor. It’s not sexual at all. It’s a coping mechanism that my therapist supports. My little age is 3-5. I am 31 years old. I had a lot of childhood trauma. My dominants are very supportive and I have a Daddy that makes me feel safe.
Midnightkit​(sub female)
9 months ago • Jun 9, 2023
Midnightkit​(sub female) • Jun 9, 2023
Im a little among other things. My little side has been a part of me all my life really. I had something traumatic happen to me at 7 and thats when my childhood stopped so the only time my little side comes out is when I am super excited or I feel safe. Im 33 years old my little is 5-9 give or take. Its rare that I show people my little side because I am super protective of it.