Online now
Online now

Hi, slut

Asteria​(neither female)
5 years ago • Sep 14, 2018
Asteria​(neither female) • Sep 14, 2018
@ Marsha

Or maybe this should simply be about treating each other as human beings?
I think that those first messages can be so different. I know that not everyone is good at writing those (for example, I am not and have trouble approaching people). Calling me a sub is not a terrible crime, after all this is what I picked up as a 'role' when I created my profile.
What would be much more important is what follows next. If someone writes me what they would do to me, without even asking me whether I would like to receive such description... then it very quickly becomes tiring. If that works for other people - great, our needs and wants come in all shapes and forms, and I am fine with that. But assuming that every single submissive is supposed to react nicely on such messages is simply wrong.

I think that those first messages are simply very... sensitive issue, mostly because one can make first impression only once. For some people this first impression might be crucial, for others it might not be that significant. But it is hard to know that before sending that message.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
5 years ago • Sep 14, 2018
marsha xo wrote:
I've recieved several emails of thanks for my comments so I've not much more to say on the matter.

Also, this site will suffer by losing members because it is obvious of some group mentality and I {dare say} even bullying, and I can't stand bully behavior. And I stand by my passive aggressive comment.

Fair enough. I know I've got my haters out there, and I get the same sort of commemts privately from subs when I criticize obnoxious Doms and their opinions.

I don't like bullying either, and I was serious iny offer to deal with it if you see it coming from "the group", especially if it comes after an apology or retraction from the person attacked.

If it's going on via PM's... It should NEVER go there. That's shitty and should be reported, as should any attack that crosses the line or makes a person feel unwelcome.

I do think that many of those attacked expect an echo chamber or are used to protocol and rituals used on other sites or groups. Sour grapes when that stuff gets shot down is not bullying, it's not handling criticism well.

Personal opinion is fine, but when it's "all Doms/subs should..." or "Only real/true Dom's/subs are..." then it's gatekeeping bullshit and will get called out harshly.

Many find shifting their writing style to properly express this difficult. One shouldn't say say 'you' when they mean 'I' for example.

It's hard to sort badly expressed personal opinion from generalizations at times. I've screwed up there before.
SubWillDomWill​(switch male)
5 years ago • Sep 15, 2018

Re: Hi, slut

Savida wrote:
A recent thread here got very spicy here with respect to how some people calling themselves Dominants approach subs they’re interested in.

One of the posters seemed to imply they had a right to refer to subs as such at the outset if their profile indicated interest in being a slut/whore/slave to someone at some point. I think that’s utter bullshit, but, I am curious...

What’s the success rate with such an opener? Doms, do you get what you want when you start off with “hi slut/whore/slave”? Subs, have you had meaningful or enjoyable experiences with someone who approached you this way?

I’m genuinely curious and would really like to understand if this sort of initial engagement strategy actually has worked for someone.

You coward is weak. I got his message and then he blocks me. Sounds like he's a woman. Tell him if he's got any guts he'll take me on man to man....preferable face to face.....and if YOU want a real man you come with me. He's a weak beta pussy
Solidbobtheflamingo​(dom male){Megagem}
@subwilldomwill I do not understand what your first message was trying to convey. Can you please try rewording it.

Second why are you calling anyone that it is incredibly rude unless given permission from said person. There is no reason to personaly attack anyone. If you disagree with somone then explaine calmly what you disagree with.
curiouskittyy​(sub female){GentlemanX}
@ solidbobtheflamingo, I wouldn’t even entertain subWillDomWill with a response (never give trollls any attention). He keeps hyjacking forums and blogs, name calling people at random intervals ?? I don’t know if he thinks it’s funny or is just bored *shrug*