Online now
Online now

Where did you find your Daddy/Sir/Master etc?

HisSecretSub​(sub female)
5 years ago • Sep 15, 2018
HisSecretSub​(sub female) • Sep 15, 2018
I met mine at work icon_smile.gif He works for the same agency, just a different division. It almost didn't happen ... I almost gave up trying to get his attention and then I accidentally send him a text I meant to send to my best friend about restraints at the gym and how the equipment would be much more fun if it came with them ... I was scared to death I was going to be called into the personnel office over that one hahah but instead, we found what each other were looking for. And I would have never, ever, ever guessed it. We both just thought it would be a quick fling and some fun more-than-average-vanilla sex a time or two then just fade out. But nope. icon_smile.gif Total opposite icon_smile.gif
Dragonsness
5 years ago • Oct 4, 2018
Dragonsness • Oct 4, 2018
I have been collared 3 times in the last 12yrs.

I met my 1st Dom on Eroticy (out of biz)
My current Master and the one prior to him, I met on Collarme (out of biz)
Bunnie
Bunnie • Oct 4, 2018
I’ve met men on here, but nothing has progressed to a relationship in person. On a scale of things I’m still very new, so I guess it just takes time.

@ SeekingU, just as a suggestion, if you don’t want to attract babygirls or littles, perhaps calling yourself a Daddy Dom may not be the best choice of title. The term “Daddy Dom” generally is what attracts those that identify as littles, because it’s kind of the yin to their yang, if that makes sense.
kadou
kadou • Oct 4, 2018
I met every girl I ever had a relationship with at high school and university. Seeing as I am, as of recently, no longer in education, I am very interested in reading the replies to this thread.

I tried to meet two girls off of here. I set up times for us to chat (I'm a busy man). Both of them randomly failed to show without sending me any notice. Rude.

I'm still keeping my hopes up though, perhaps someone decent will come along on here. But I'm not counting on it. I'm mostly trying to expand my social circles in non-BDSM situations in the real world, to get introduced to more people. That seems to be the way most people meet.
Kitty21​(sub female)
Kitty21​(sub female) • Oct 4, 2018
I met my Daddy on Cage, and it took awhile, but we did eventually meet in person.