Online now
Online now

Passionate Sex - Raw, Loving, Sensual... Is it a yes or no?

Sensualgent​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 12, 2018
Sensualgent​(dom male) • Sep 12, 2018
For me, life is about enjoying the moment for what it is and sex and loving is the same.
Loving in the moment, not always planning but raw, soft passionate, rough, tender, teasing, caring, taking, giving, Spontaneous.
Loving your lover, putting her or him first.
Being one or all of these in one night keeps the spark.
Be unpredictable in your loving,
predictable in your love.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 12, 2018
“Be unpredictable in your loving, predictable in your love.” @ Sensualgent... I love this, thank you icon_smile.gif
Sensualgent​(dom male)
Sensualgent​(dom male) • Sep 12, 2018
Hi Bunnie, I'm pleased you liked my thoughts and thanks for the comment.
I did enjoy your post about delicious primal fucking. It paints a picture of you.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
5 years ago • Sep 16, 2018
"In your D/s relationship, is there ever that passionate, raw, loving, sensual sex....?"

I would say that's the majority of it. Strict and more regimented action has its place, especially if punishment is featured prominently in the scene, but in any extended scene (or one of those wonderful days where you only leave the bed for bathroom breaks and food) I need that raw passionate sex to recharge the bond and keep the energy flowing. Too much hard or soft gets dull.

The fluidity inherent in good raw loving intimacy is wonderful for that. A place where slow spooning and neck nuzzles can shift to hair pulling rough pinned down anal or a brutal face fuck and back in an instant.

Raw is the perfect word for it, and for me it borders on, if not drifts right into fluid bonding kink. The urge to kiss, taste, and deeply feel two bodies mingle. A writhing dance where you smash, entwine and probe frantically, wanting only more and deeper...

Uumm. Gotta stop. Licking phone.

Fud out.
wolfweyoun​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 17, 2018
wolfweyoun​(dom male) • Sep 17, 2018
Bunnie wrote:
In my opinion, there is nothing hotter than primal fucking... I apologise for the language, but there’s just no other way to describe it. It even sounds delicious icon_biggrin.gif
Some may believe that that’s not loving or sensual... but it is for me. There is a connection in that situation that is beyond “stories” of how we’re told lovemaking should be.

Firstly, do not feel the need to apologise for your language. Say it how it is, you will not be judged here.

I somewhat agree with you. Animal sex, primal fucking, is just intoxicating. Yes, it is sensual if you have a deep bond and connection with your sub. If I don't have that unity with my sub, I wont fuck her. It is pointless and vacuous.

Passionate sex can be a mix of slow, grinding of groins, or furious ramming of whatever hole you happen to be buried in. I like to mash it up, surprise her, be an all rounder.

Don't forget the aftercare.
LettingGo​(sub female)
5 years ago • Sep 23, 2018
LettingGo​(sub female) • Sep 23, 2018
Umm. Gotta stop. Licking phone.

Fud out.[/quote]

I literally laughed out loud at this.

And more to the point y’alls comments could start a fire if they got any hotter. I need a fan, a cold glass of lemonade, or a cold shower...maybe all three?

Anyways there are many approaches to a good romp in the sheets (or where ever else the mood might strike you). Passionate, primal, whatever label you prefer to put on it, has its time and place in every type of relationship. It can have its own flavor of spice too. If you do it just right.