Online now
Online now

So, being submissive means something different to everyone.

DMAngel​(sub female)
7 years ago • Feb 20, 2017

So, being submissive means something different to everyone.

DMAngel​(sub female) • Feb 20, 2017
Being a sub means something different to every sub, the biggest question I get is; why are you a sub? What is it that makes you a sub.

Well for me I am a sub because I love the freedom it gives me not just physically but mentally. I hold things in and it is hard to let go sometimes.
When I give myself to a Dom my goal is to forget the stresses of my life. To give my Dom not just the physical me but all of me mentally and physical. I give my trust and power to the Dom to know what I need, be it touched, a cuddled, a flogging, a spanking or whatever to get me centered to the point of focusing on only the Dom and the emotion they pull out of me. For me being a sub I am empowered by the power I give him. The feelings and care he gives me is the reward I get as a sub. There is more but Who has an hour to talk?? and then some!

So as a sub what is your reasons?

Also would you be interested in a sub chat here once a week to share information and education??
Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Feb 20, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 20, 2017
Looking forward to reading the responses here! Thank you so much for starting it DMAngel! And I hope some of the other subs are interested in a weekly chat!
Babygirl22​(sub female)
7 years ago • Feb 21, 2017
Babygirl22​(sub female) • Feb 21, 2017
In my 'normal' life I am in charge of almost everything. It is very stressful. When my Daddi takIs control I don't have a worry in the world and it is so relaxing. Also I have a soul deep need to please my Daddi and serve him
Bex​(sub female)
Bex​(sub female) • Feb 21, 2017
I would be up for a weekly chat

As a sub Its the letting go of everything and just be pure sensation. In my day to day I worry to much, my mind runs in all direction. As a sub my mind go blank and quiet for once. I get to enjoy myself.
HeSaidHunt​(switch female)
HeSaidHunt​(switch female) • Feb 21, 2017
the peace you all have spoken about is something I crave. As a switch I am finding it extremely hard to find a Dom. My Husband is only just exploring his kink side. so far He's leaning towards a sub. I would love to be a part of the weekly chat
lil_dirtysugar​(sub gender fluid)
7 years ago • Feb 22, 2017
Greetings all. So many true words. In ways this sissy is still new to this and in others older then the hills. The feeling of being submissive is so natural i know nothing else. Nothing makes a sissy prouder then having a Miss holding her leash and walking her down the street. The total contentment i can find just being on my knees pleasing her while she checks email or watches a movie is perfection. Am only wanting to learn more so i might be a better sissy if ever so lucky to find a forever Miss
Paige_LaMarchand​(sub female)
7 years ago • Feb 23, 2017
Excellent discussion idea!

I'm service-oriented so, for me, it's about the pleasure of knowing I've made life flow a bit more smoothly for a woman I admire and respect (and who appreciates it--it doesn't work if she's not aware or is uncomfortable with service).

Even as a child I wanted to be the indispensable secretary rather than the person in charge.

When it turned out it was possible to occupy that role in your entire life rather than just at work, I was over the moon.
Sportsgirl55​(sub female)
7 years ago • Mar 6, 2017
Sportsgirl55​(sub female) • Mar 6, 2017
I am new to all this, and have never actually been with or had a Dom, but the idea of submission is two fold for me. First, I have achieved a lot in my life. I am single, i own my own house, work 40 plus hours a week, while currently taking classes towards my masters degree. The structure and control and time management I need to have to fit everything into a week is something I thrive on. That comes from many years in the Army, I guess. However, the idea of being able to stop thinking and planning and just do what I am told is a total turn on.

Secondly, I find sexually satisfying my partner more important than being satisfied myself. I love to make sure my partner is completely satisfied sexually.
DMAngel​(sub female)
7 years ago • Mar 7, 2017
DMAngel​(sub female) • Mar 7, 2017
all of these are excellent examples of what it means to be a sub and also the variety of the types of subs.

Thinking Tuesdays at 10pm CST for chat room for Subs....

See ya soon!