Online now
Online now

Anyone have ideas?

buttercup7​(sub female){MasterKris}
5 years ago • Oct 15, 2018

Anyone have ideas?

Good day,

As many of you know both buttercup and myself share this account and feel it is in our favour to continue to share this account.

Last night was a difficult time for me. Last night Buttercup decided to break protocol. See buttercup needs to ask for permission before drinking any sort of alcohol. I tried a simple correction for her to understand that I will not be walked on. When I explained that the only liquid she will be drinking is water only for three days, it became a joke. Now, the back story... buttercup has been in submission before which lasted several years. She has been punished with a water only for a whole year (which I never knew) and now I’m made to look like a fool. I am happy that buttercup was honest with me in explaining that I was being a bit weak.

I am asking all friends of the cage to help me learn from this in teaching me new punishments and corrections that have worked in your relationships. Whether your Dominant or submissive I would like to hear from you.

*Everything both Buttercup and I post on this website is okayed by one another before posted*

** No bashing of myself or my submissive will be tolerated**

All help will be greatly appreciated,

-Master Kristopher
Phanes​(dom male)
Phanes​(dom male) • Oct 15, 2018
Slave Punishment & Discipline Training to Change Behavior:
http://bestslavetraining.com/theory-and-practive-slave-training/theory-slave-training/slave-punishment/

SUBMISSIVE DISCIPLINE - 45 BDSM PUNISHMENT IDEAS
https://www.lovense.com/bdsm-blog/bdsm-punishment-ideas
CrimsonPaw
CrimsonPaw • Oct 15, 2018
Orgasm denial
Bunnie
Bunnie • Oct 15, 2018
Hello @ Master Kristopher,
In all honesty, I always find it odd when a Master asks others how to punish his sub. I don’t mean this in a disrespectful or rude way. The reason I say this is because you know her best. Wouldn’t a more personal punishment be much more effective than a “generic” one suggested to you by a stranger on the internet? I have gotten to know buttercup a little bit in chat, and thoroughly enjoy her company... she’s lovely. However, I would never presume that I know her well enough to suggest something that might help correct her behaviour. I think that’s something only you can do. My suggestion would be to do some research at links like @ Phanes suggested, assess the characteristics of your sub, think about the behaviour you’re correcting, and your desired outcome for both of you from this situation... and then proceed from there.
    The most loved post in topic
Hawkeye
5 years ago • Oct 16, 2018
Hawkeye • Oct 16, 2018
I agree with bunnie in that the punishment needs to come from you as only you know buttercup. It seems to me from what you have said, she has taken water and thrown it in your face. Daring you to do something with it. While I cant say exactly what the punishment would be, I can say by the end of it she would despise even the sight, sound or thought of water. How you achieve that is up to you.
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
Oh dear....quite the pickle. It sounds like there was a misunderstanding between the two of you, but some real communication was worked out.

I see some issues here. Was it that your suggested punishment was "weak, " or was it that a more severe form failed to correct the issue in the past ? Was it a case of a submissive informing her Dominant that something was useless in the past instead ?

Every relationship is different. I have never related to one man as I have to the previous one. You could get angry or acknowledge Buttercup's honesty before finding a positive way to correct the problem that doesn't involve a previous failure. Being forced to drink only water didn't work, so what would be a lasting way to create a habit ? Does it have to be a punishment or can seeking permission be reinforced in a pleasant manner ?
Miss Scarlet
Miss Scarlet • Oct 16, 2018
No clue on this person's limits, but if drinking is the issue, have her continously drink water without a bathroom option. She won't think it's funny soon enough. Dealer's choice on how she earns relieving herself.
Dellydoodah​(neither female)
Sort of looks like she was flaunting the year ban and laughing at your 3 day punishment to me. Seems she is pushing you to punish her in a different mode. Thats kinda like topping you. A day with a mouthful of soap will do the trick .
Wags my finger at Buttercup.. ''You've been a bery bery nawty Buttercup!''
LatexHer​(dom male)
LatexHer​(dom male) • Oct 16, 2018
Get a good quality shock collar! You can either buy one online of upgrade one from your local pet shop to a locking leather one! Used them many times on unruly or reluctant slaves! These things work well with minimum hassle to you. On the other hand - she will find the several levels of shock quite enlightening should she be so foolish to display any disobedience at all! You are the judge - so be in control!
Bosoxer​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 17, 2018
Bosoxer​(dom male) • Oct 17, 2018
In the US Navy, even to this day, it is an acceptable form of punishment to put someone on bread and water for three days. That would increase the severity of the punishment, but still keep it in the ballpark of your original idea. As long as a person is not malnourished then this will only make them uncomfortable, but will cause no harm to a person's health. If they are not engaged in extreme physical activity, obviously, don't do this. For example, if she'll be running a marathon this week. icon_smile.gif

Hopefully, this helps. Otherwise, just use your imagination to the best of your ability. It's great that you have such positive relationship where you are open with each other. Good luck finding the perfect solution to your situation.