Online now
Online now

Kink lifestyle attracts many bullshiters just looking for pussy

Radiance​(dom female)
5 years ago • Oct 13, 2018
Radiance​(dom female) • Oct 13, 2018
MzLeatherClad wrote:
There are also a lot of married men looking for some kink on the side. After almost 20 years in this lifestyle I have two wonderful submissive in my life now.and even though I am not advertising for anyone on here I still get messages from mainly blank profiles which I ignore.

They see sexually dominant women as feee and easy sexually.

Dont forget alot of married woman here too ,looking for something they dont have at home,

As a Domme myself ,there is no way i am going to fall for a profile thats empty or someone telling me there into kink and can i abuse them, the easiest thing to do is block the profile or ignore it,

Every site you go on theres trolls, you get the same messages off dozens of blokes and yes females too

just dont answer them, they will go away in the end

As a DOMME I WILL TELL YOU IS WONT BE SHOWING MY PUSSY TO ANYONE...SO if anyone wants to find some pussy get a pet
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jun 28, 2019
No Body​(dom male) • Jun 28, 2019
Yes I am a guy but when I saw the topic I had flashbacks to when a friend asked me to teach him how to be a Dom. Had I been a little less drunk I would have hit him had I been a little more I would not had fell off my chair laughing. I just told him "sure I will just have your wife teach you how not to kiss her ass so much then I will start". Some time later Iwen to his house and he was walking funny. his wife told me she had to practice giving bikini waxes. She had given him one and forgot the stuff to numb him. He screamed so loud neighbors called the police who laughed all the way back to the station. She told me it took him over two hours to (ummm) come down from it. I told her what he asked me to do and she laughed so hard she stopped braething.

I have met so many wanabes and fackers it made me sick. I also have met fake subs. Men and women who want to play till they get to being tied up and you bring out a three ft flogger and they scream the safe word before you get near them. Hard to tell who is real and who is fake any more. Well till you get one good swipe and then you can't tell.
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)

🙄

Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • Jun 28, 2019
Bankai5 wrote:
I actually disagree. As someone who is new and inexperienced with the lifestyle there are a lot of reasons why someone might not post pictures other then not being serious and just wanting sex. Social pressure and not wanting to be associated with a lifestyle they are not experienced with yet are just two.

For me I would like to be in a serious long term FLR as a submissive but have never done so before, so I don’t even really know if it is something I can really enjoy other than fantasy.

Some of the comments here are really disheartening and discourageing.
You all are complaining about how people are only here to get “ there feet wet”; but How are new people suppose to know if they like something if they never experienced it before?

Newcomers should be incouraged not reprimanded for being here. If you don’t welcome new people the community will never grow.
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • Jun 28, 2019
FabSeverus wrote:
?? How would they if they are submissives?
As far as I know Dom decide what they get and usually it’s not pussy on the menu?

They should know before they go looking .
If people can find sites like this people can find the info needed to educate themselves and figure out what they are.
Guy Masterleigh
Guy Masterleigh • Jun 28, 2019
Of course!

Few self-defined 'submissive' men have the curage to actually meet.

Few self-defined 'Dominant' men really are that, most are submissives without the courage to submit, vanilla men out for free nookie, would-be abusers, or actual rapists, etc.

Many self-defined dominant women are pro-dommes , an honourable profession, but much maligned by those men who think themselves submissive but who want their jollies for free.

Truly submissive women soon learn that admitting that is an open invitation to abusers.

It has always been that way, even for those, like me, who remember the world before the internet!

Just get used it, learn to look out for the redflags, spot the narcissists, Machiavellian and sociopaths, timewasters, wankers, etc.

If you can filter out the noise, there are great people out there.

Just expect to have to kiss a lot of prrinecesses before you find the frog.

Or maybeits the other way around.

Guy
MsEbonyAngela​(dom female){Looking to}
4 years ago • Sep 24, 2019
I agree with most of the replies. I knew I couldn't be the only one that knows this. To the newbies that think this is disheartening know that Dominants have filters as was already mentioned and the truly sincere ones get replies, but as mentioned you have to do your part to learn and prepare.
Shiruba Doragon​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 25, 2019
Shiruba Doragon​(dom male) • Sep 25, 2019
I suspect that there are indeed many 'Bullshiters' looking for sex on-line, but I also suspect that they form only a small proportion of the whole. I also suspect that many of the 'seekers' with little or nothing to say about themselves who send one word messages and have blank or one line profiles, lack the written/language skills to write more appealingly. That or they don't really know what they are looking for.
Who really cares? If I receive a message that does not appeal to me I ignore it and move on. I find that if I don't reply that is usually the end of it.
I think that it can be generally recognised the we males are more predatory in our mate hunting activities though not always very skilled at our techniques in mate finding, be we dominant, submissive or somewhere in-between.
I just shrug shoulders, don't let it bother me and accept that I am not one of those.