Online now
Online now

Book Review

Satindragon{N/A}
5 years ago • Nov 7, 2018
Satindragon{N/A} • Nov 7, 2018
Thank you MasterBear for adding some of your favorites. I hope that others will do the same.
EnforcedBliss​(dom male)
EnforcedBliss​(dom male) • Nov 7, 2018
Thanks MasterBear. I've got my eye on that guide for new Tops icon_smile.gif

I see the admins changed the title for you Satin. Thanks-folks! You guys are awesome icon_biggrin.gif
EnforcedBliss​(dom male)
EnforcedBliss​(dom male) • Nov 7, 2018
I got that sense from the write up about it. It sounds like a good overview of practices and best practices. I'll be getting it after I get my dictionary *drool.*
Sensual City Girl{ForeverHIS}
5 years ago • Nov 9, 2018
This wonderful Satin! I’ll have to go into my book library and share. I will definitely look into the Loving Dominant and SM101.

Great job not letting something good shut down.
Satindragon{N/A}
5 years ago • Nov 14, 2018
Satindragon{N/A} • Nov 14, 2018
I have started reading a book called:

Basic Training by Paul Corso

I wish I had read this book three months ago. I would not have been such an easy target for Dom wannabes. It is suppose to be a training guide to assist a Dom in training a submissive/ slave. However it it packed with knowledge for both the beginning Dominant/Master or the beginner submissive/ slave. I love this book.

If you have read this please tell me what you think.
Satindragon{N/A}
5 years ago • Nov 14, 2018
Satindragon{N/A} • Nov 14, 2018
I forgot to mention that Basic Training is a Kindle Unlimited book that you can read for free.
Satindragon{N/A}
5 years ago • Nov 16, 2018
Satindragon{N/A} • Nov 16, 2018
I just finished the book Basic Training by Paul Corso. It is an amazing book.

It focuses primarily on the training of a sub/slave. However the knowledge that a new Dominant or new submissive can garner from this book is well worth the read.