Online now
Online now

What kind of Dom or sub are you?

Resilient Pearl​(other female){Protected}
5 years ago • Nov 18, 2018
Great question, and timely.

Though the responses I read above are refreshing; I don’t have answer; apologies.

I did, however, recently retake the BDSM spectrum assessment. It differed quite a bit from initial results, mostly in terms of priority - similar to what @Bunny said above: I imagine it will shift over time.

“Results may vary”

@EnforcedBliss: great link, thank you for sharing.

- RP
Tnjoker​(dom male){My Harley}
5 years ago • Dec 20, 2018
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Dominant
100% Rigger
99% Master/Mistress
73% Sadist
62% Primal (Hunter)
51% Exhibitionist
48% Experimentalist
43% Daddy/Mommy
41% Owner
40% Brat tamer

Well these are my results. After looking back on the questions and really putting some thought in it and not just flying through marking boxes, I believe this is quite accurate for me. Although I have chosen to not live the life that I have wanted to due to a vanilla relationship, these attributes are very much present in my life. I can feel each and every one of them present every day.
100% Dominant-- I will be in control. My sub is my responsibility. Her health, her safety, her sexual satisfactions, her mind, body and spirit are all my responsibility and I will take care of them regardless of what happens. This especially extends outside the bedroom. Everyone thinks of the sexual aspects of being a Dom but for me it goes much deeper then that. To me, it is not just having my way sexually with my sub. It means that if she has a bad day, it is up to me to support her and lift her up because ultimately her success will dictate how well of a couple we are in this lifestyle. It is up to me to make sure that everything she wants for in her life that she achieves it and so much more. It is my job as her Dom to make sure she feels as though she means the world to me because at the end of the day she is mine.
100% Rigger--Nothing excites me more then seeing my sub laid out on the bed, tied spread eagle and know she is at my disposal to do with as I please. Or maybe having her tied up and suspended from the ceiling not being able to move until I free her.

This post was not planned to be this long but I just really wanted to basically introduce myself while also answering the question that was posted. If anyone has any others questions or there is anything I can help anyone else with please do not hesitate to ask. I am an open book and don't mind sharing with others whenever I can. Thanks for your time and reading.
Tnjoker​(dom male){My Harley}
I was asked to follow-up on some sub types and this is what I was able to come up with so far. I will post more as I am able to research further.

https://www.kinkly.com/2/8188/sex-tips/bdsm/what-kind-of-submissive-are-you

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-different-types-of-submissives

https://filthy.media/the-9-common-bdsm-sub-types

I hope this info helps.
Sweet and spice​(sub female)
I am a sub, a bit of a masochistic at times, other times I want to be desired, cared for, appreciated and loved and at other times I want to serve. I get pleasure for all it just depends on the situation, mood, emotional connection and trust for me. I cannot say that I am only one thing. I am a variety of things.
Hidden Secret​(sub female)
Hidden Secret​(sub female) • Dec 20, 2018
I have no clue what I am in regards to a label, but I know these things about myself:
1. Dominant & controlling personality.....my career & life has molded me into that aspect. *No, I am not a domme or switxh. The thought of controlling a man, cock cage, etc definitely is not my thing*
2. A submissive & serving heart but only to the right man
3. The words "babygirl, princess, daddy's little slut, good girl" instantly bring a huge grin to my face
4. Playful... I love to laugh, crack cheesy jokes, and have no problem grabbing my partners ass when I walk by him (if I had a partner)
5. Extremely sensual.....OMG! Can't stress that enough. If a man can sensually mind fuck me before he even touches me....holy shit! I will do whatever, whenever, and however he wants. I will praise him for the God he is.

So in terms of labels what am I?
A sensual Alpha sub with babygirl tendencies?
I have no idea, I'm just me
SirHanz​(dom male){Minx}
SirHanz​(dom male){Minx} • Dec 20, 2018
I would have to say I am par caring dominant, part trainer, part rigger, part white knight, and part gentleman.
Your mileage may very.
katty29993
katty29993 • Dec 20, 2018
i am looking for a slave . i am mistress katerina and i am looking for a slave i can be paying monthly
Royboy
Royboy • Dec 20, 2018
Hi. I am 46 year old male who would like to try and be slave. Also love to be spanked
Cithaeria
5 years ago • Dec 21, 2018
Cithaeria • Dec 21, 2018
@DF- Katty’s profile vanished