Online now
Online now

Suggestion Thread

Savida​(other female)
5 years ago • Dec 1, 2018
Savida​(other female) • Dec 1, 2018
I think the ability to download the entirety of your chat log with someone in bond would be wonderful or for it to be searchable.
Miki
5 years ago • Dec 2, 2018
Miki • Dec 2, 2018
First, thanks for getting rid of the "default tick" on "Remember Me" at Login. Pity other sites don't get the message. It bites when they presume I want to 'stay logged in after I log out.

Now then, a couple queries... This thread is 11 pages long as of this moment so I have not gotten around to reading all of them ---I am never here long before my inbox starts grinding, not to mention Bond.-- Hence the quickie (no not the "good" quickie, sorry guys and dolls) ...Any further thought to an Invisible Mode.. So one can peruse the Forum and blogs without getting buzzed in the inbox then feeling bad about seemingly Ignoring the "guests"?

Second, can there be more characters be allowed on the "collar" (Y'know, the crap one puts in the {brackets}... For example I can't fit "Not Looking" or "Unattached" in there.

Thanky Bunches!
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jan 18, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 18, 2019
@Miki - "invisible mode" is on our list of things to work on. We get it might be nice to be in stealth mode from time to time to catch up on messages, etc., without being bothered.

Also, I think your suggestions for additional collar options are a good idea. I'll talk to Cage Monkey, our tech guy, about our ability to do this.

We're soon to announce a major new feature, which Cage Monkey has been working on for the last few weeks. Stay tuned! Oh and please keep the suggestions and comments coming! We read every one of them.
Justme26
Justme26 • Jan 18, 2019
I am new here and in a few months I might feel completely different. Two points: There are not many members in the UK, I wonder if you can do anything about this, such as advertising. The personals are almost useless as they are not listed by areas or even parts of the world.

Ow one more thing. If the forum section was set up so that groups could be created (then I could maybe set up a group for UK members). Thanks.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 18, 2019
@Justme26 - we are a newer community and it will take some time to spread the word. Help us out and let your friends know online and off icon_smile.gif As far as the personals are concerned, we will likely be adding more filters in the future. In the meantime, if you care to search by area you can do so with our members search. As for groups in the forums, it's not something we're planning right now. Our strength lies in bringing every one together as opposed to splintering off in to different groups. Premium mebers may find it worthwhile to create chatrooms geared towards your particular interests from time to time. We would even encourage promotion of live chat events/munches/discussions in the forum as we have in the past.

Please keep the suggestions and feedback coming! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.
Devil's damsel​(sub female){HandsomeDe}
5 years ago • Jan 24, 2019
Don’t know if this has been mentioned or not, but I personally think it would be great if once a person was blocked they disappeared from view entirely. No seeing them in the “online” list or their blogs. I don’t block many, but the people that I do, I would much rather not see again.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jan 24, 2019
@docile damsel agreed. I don't want to see any aspect of these people. Seeing them still exist, does at times ruin the experience here.
Savida​(other female)
Savida​(other female) • Jan 24, 2019
@docile damsel, @dollMaker (*smooches*), the fact that this feature isn't part of the site, and that I have to see certain people, some of whom did me a very bad turn, has a lot to do with why I've felt uncomfortable being here in the way I used to be, and why I've been so absent.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jan 25, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 25, 2019
@ Docile Damsel and dollMaker, this is definitely something we are aware of and plan to expand the block feature in the future.

Thanks as always for the feedback! Please keep it coming icon_smile.gif