Online now
Online now

New with a question

DallasSub4You​(sub female)
5 years ago • Oct 20, 2018

New with a question

DallasSub4You​(sub female) • Oct 20, 2018
New to TheCage and I am really enjoying the community here. It feels more like a family than some of the other forums. I am also blessed to be communicating with several members of the community (Doms/subs alike). I am wondering why so many of the Dom requests proceed to an almost exclusive interaction after one or two messages here. Are we not getting to know each other??? To determine if we are on the same path, have the same goals, share the same kink (to some extent - variety is always fun) requires conversations, correct?? If this were a vanilla forum where people are looking for their “life partner”, wouldn’t people interested in each other take some time to get to know each other before deciding this is THE ONE I want to focus on. To me, it is even MORE important in our lifestyle where good communication is the foundation for EVERYTHING we believe in.
    The most loved post in topic
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
Entitlement and desperation. The guys you are getting messages from are basically just wanting to jump to bossing someone around and don't care who. You're a sub....best lock you down before you get a chance to meet anyone else.

You have the right idea. How you think it works actually is. Don't be afraid to insist on interaction as a person or to call out entitlement.
Teddy787​(dom male)
Teddy787​(dom male) • Oct 20, 2018
Kara is correct. I true DOM will take time to get to know you and understand you. Before they want to move forward. A true DOM knows that understanding you is the first true step in any BDSM relationship.
rosethorn​(sub female)
rosethorn​(sub female) • Oct 20, 2018
An example I can give is sleeping next to someone for 6 months without sex just so they feel comfy with you being that close to them. There are doms and Doms.
Phanes​(dom male)
Phanes​(dom male) • Oct 20, 2018
Those who approach you and immediately insist on an exclusive interaction without getting to know you on a more non lifestyle personal level are not who they say they are. Most likely only out for self gratification. True foundation of building a lifestyle relationships start with getting to know each other first. Those who come to you trying to force you into a session or make you uncomfortable; they are not who they say they are. Best to kick them to the curb whenever someone like that approaches you.
Phanes​(dom male)

6 months?????/

rosethorn wrote:
An example I can give is sleeping next to someone for 6 months without sex just so they feel comfy with you being that close to them. There are doms and Doms.

Good God rose...!!!! Even I couldnt do that ....6 months with a woman sleeping next to Me and no touchy touchy? Now I know you have a Sadist tendency!!! *shakeshead* LOL
Phanes​(dom male)
Hiya rose, yes its been a bit since W/we talked. I am doing well and I hope the same for you? Been a busy week here for Me...but otherwise things are well. Thank you