Online now
Online now

New with a question

rosethorn​(sub female)
5 years ago • Oct 20, 2018
rosethorn​(sub female) • Oct 20, 2018
Haha phanes, at the time I never considered it sadistic at all... more recently im starting to wonder but its not physical sadism… its more mental torture for both involved. I would say that was due to special circumstances tho. He was very considerate, I think it was 6 it might be closer to 4 somewhere in between the two. I cant stand ribs being touched at all so....
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Oct 20, 2018
rosethorn wrote:
DM and Phanes not seen you both for a while, hope your doing okay.

I am well Rose, thank you for asking.
Phanes​(dom male)
Phanes​(dom male) • Oct 20, 2018
That would be like edging Me for that length of time!!! I much rather be the Edger and on My own terms. I do believe in taking My time, dinner date, few evenings together for get to know each other and so forth. I believe if it feels right at the moment for both parties, by all mean indulge!! Just Me!! *smiles* *drools*
rosethorn​(sub female)
I agree phanes, there is a point where your body relaxes. I have a high standard I know I do and its unattainable for many... It can be mean but there is a reason for it... It just happened that my body wouldn't relax for a while due to something else that had happened. x
rosethorn​(sub female)
But the point is having someone to take the time to get to know you that well, so they don't cause a trigger unintentionally. Its important to feel safe with who you are with if that takes a few hours then good for you xx icon_smile.gif no judgement here x
DallasSub4You​(sub female)
DallasSub4You​(sub female) • Oct 20, 2018
Thank You all for reaffirming my beliefs. For me, it isn’t about proclaiming You are The One. Instead, rise above the Others through our interactions, become the One who occupies my thoughts, the One in my mind when I fall asleep at night, the One I cannot wait to surrender both my body and my mind, the One I crave to please.
rosethorn​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 21, 2020
rosethorn​(sub female) • Jan 21, 2020
Im glad your doing well. Im definitely masochistic... more than i thought lol.
Got to know each other really well was intimate in a different way.
Cant touch my ribs its a difficult one with sex.

He waited for me to cuddle into him and relax i didn't even know i was tense. Up until that point i used to get intentionally hammered (after soberly liking someone) so i could stand to be touched. That includes the dating too. So few months of playing poker.... im a competitive shit when i get going. Going bowling in our group. I could tell he liked but respected me (at the same time). Did have a little fun a few months in oral wise but nothing that involved going near my ribs.

There are not many with that level of self control. I miss what we had sometimes.
Keep finding people atm who say they wont go near my ribs then do... its hard.

Maybe I shouldn't put this up here as i know idiots will get the wrong idea. After a while... and it was a while where he wouldn't touch my ribs during fun times. I put his hands on my ribs and was great no flash backs that was a fun night.

He stuck it out when I went into organ failure. There are not many like that.

He somehow didn't respect me the same way towards the end and it came back or thats how it felt. I wasn't great to be around either. No one was getting there needs met. Flashbacks came back towards the end and im still finding it difficult today. Thing is i can't drink like i used to.
Hope you don't mind me sharing.