Online now
Online now

Meeting People on THE CAGE & Saying Hi!

Zeus2512​(dom male)
6 years ago • Jun 4, 2017
Zeus2512​(dom male) • Jun 4, 2017
Hi. Zeus the Lord of all the Gods here. Although I've been on the site for some time, I've not said hello in here yet. I'm a Straight Daddy / Dom in the South East of England, more of a sensualist than a sadist, who's looking for a daughter or female sub.
Good luck to all those joining and to the site itself. I think it has great possibilities.

And why do I call myself Zeus? It's because I look like a Greek God.
Stranger
6 years ago • Jun 8, 2017

Re: Hiya

Stranger • Jun 8, 2017
maria35 wrote:
Just a quick hell from Maria from Dublin - I am new to all this so I hope I don't f--k up too much
lol the feels
Stranger
6 years ago • Jun 8, 2017
Stranger • Jun 8, 2017
sorry about that ^ i just had to ....HI everyone....Stranger here.....danger! interract with me at ur own risk >icon_smile.gif im really a nice guy tho....if you get to know me....im open to alot....not sure how to class myself yet....but i like to think of myself as a jack of all trades....well atleast some XD so far my experience on here has been great.....the forums are cool ....the chat is kinda "wonky" as someone i was chatting with on chat said .....but it works....i think XD .....and well everyone ive met on here so far ....are pretty cool...sorry for the bad grammar and punctuation .....its 2am here and i have league to play still....anyone interested in getting to know me better ....pm me....i wont bite....hard...unless u ask icon_wink.gif
Paul_fred​(sub male)
6 years ago • Jun 29, 2017

Looking to join in

Paul_fred​(sub male) • Jun 29, 2017
Hi

New to this. Am a sub male looking to meet and make new friends.
Fire-and-Ice76​(sub female)
6 years ago • Jun 30, 2017
I am one of said new people, and I have been very impressed with how friendly people are here. I was really nervous at first, but have already made friends and more. Thanks all for being so welcoming!!!