Online now
Online now

Meeting People on THE CAGE & Saying Hi!

Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Oct 23, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 23, 2017
Welcome to everyone who has join us the past few days! I hope you've all received a welcome note from me by now and that you'll contact me or Assaf with any questions or suggestions. Looking forward to seeing you all inside The Cage!
Razeel​(dom male)
6 years ago • Oct 24, 2017
Razeel​(dom male) • Oct 24, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am a forty year old dominant here to chat with and discuss things with like minded people. I became aware of this lifestyle when I was a teenager and have never looked back. I enjoy a wide variety of things both in this world and out of it. This looks like a promising place to hang my hat, so to speak.
Jacqueline​(sub male){love to be}
6 years ago • Oct 24, 2017

getting involved with that special woman!

hello everyone . love the scene and site hope to meet someone who likes and respects my needs.

just a little profile informatipm. was a cd before and got scared and gave it up. now i 'm back and never been happier.

STARTING MY COLLECTION OF HIGH HEELS AND BOOTS . AND SEXy FEMININE OUTFITS.

Love to meet an understandimg woman either vanilla or a dominant Mistress/dominatrix.

I still need help with makeup, have to look as feminane as possible. LOL
Nyteshadoe​(sub male)
6 years ago • Oct 25, 2017

Hello...

Nyteshadoe​(sub male) • Oct 25, 2017
I'm new to this site and wanted to say hi....If anyone wants to talk;send me a message....
MagikStyx​(dom male)
6 years ago • Oct 25, 2017
MagikStyx​(dom male) • Oct 25, 2017
HELLO

not new to this lifestyle....i see many young people in here. Im surprised by the numbers. Are there no munch groups where you live?

Magik Styxk
AFguy03031111
6 years ago • Oct 26, 2017
AFguy03031111 • Oct 26, 2017
Hello everyone!

I just signed up a few minutes ago. Ive been interested in this for a very long time but this is the first step ive taken to actually committing myself to it. I'm glad to be here among like minded people and this seems like an awesome community!

I'm into being dominated by a woman, since I'm new at this I'm nor completely sure what I like and dislike. I know for sure I like facesitting and being smothered.
domjay37​(dom male)
6 years ago • Oct 26, 2017
domjay37​(dom male) • Oct 26, 2017
just sayimg hi to everyone in here havent done that yet scene i join
DrT​(dom male){NotLooking}
6 years ago • Nov 3, 2017
Hello everyone. I Just joined today, after accidentally stumbling upon the site. Still trying to figure out how to use it, particularly how do you post photos to say a blog ?

Regards DT