Online now
Online now

Meeting People on THE CAGE & Saying Hi!

Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Nov 7, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 7, 2017
Welcome everyone! Looking forward to getting to know you all. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or suggestions icon_smile.gif
EmperDarkRayne​(dom male)
6 years ago • Nov 7, 2017

Seeking new sub/slave to train

EmperDarkRayne​(dom male) • Nov 7, 2017
Greetings
My first time posting here. I am looking for a petite slim female sub/slave to start out online and then maybe in real life in a ltr. Must be between the age of 25 to 40
If you have any questions send me a message and I will answer
Kal Foster​(dom male){felicia}
6 years ago • Nov 12, 2017
My wife and I just joined this past week, seeking community in what has been, up till now, exclusive to the bedroom for us. We are very social animals and we would enjoy discussing our mutual passions.

Thanks for maintaining this site, we look forward to exploring it more!
amirasharon9​(dom female)
6 years ago • Nov 13, 2017
amirasharon9​(dom female) • Nov 13, 2017
Hi everyone, I've been a member for a couple of months now. Every time someone tries to contact me using my cage email, they get banned. This time Dina20 wanted to chat, and bugger if I can see what was wrong with her message. I do not wish to suffer the same fate.
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Nov 13, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 13, 2017
Welcome everyone! Great to see so many new faces. We look forward to seeing you inside The Cage!

@DBH1952, I'm sorry the user you were speaking to is no longer on the site. If they have been removed it's for one of three reasons:

-they are a scammer, usually trying to get our users to pay sites or to otherwise get money out of them
-they have disregarded the community standards and TOS (meaning underage, abusive, trolling, etc.)
-they have deleted their profile.

I assure you that we are not randomly removing people for no reason. Everyone who is over 18 and who abides by our community standards and terms of service is welcome.

All the best in your explorations!