Meeting People on THE CAGE & Saying Hi!

Killian
6 years ago • Nov 13, 2017
Killian • Nov 13, 2017
Saying hello !
Tiabelle​(sub female)
6 years ago • Nov 14, 2017
Tiabelle​(sub female) • Nov 14, 2017
Hi everyone ! Most call me Tia or belle . I am sassy, curious sometimes little but always submissive . Many many years in the lifestyle. Have been looking for a special site that had great conversation with forums and chat. Happy to have found this place !
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Nov 14, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 14, 2017
Hi hi hi everyone! Welcome! Great to have you here. If you're new, make sure to read some of our magazine articles about getting started. And don't forget, you don't have tolerate abuse or rude behaviour. Report it! And feel free to message me with questions, suggestions, or if you need some help. See you inside THE CAGE!
bennor
6 years ago • Nov 26, 2017
bennor • Nov 26, 2017
looking las vegas
gilby
gilby • Nov 26, 2017
just a newbie sub boy hoping to meet a Dominant to serve and learn and have fun
Sammyy

Re: Meeting People on THE CAGE & Saying Hi!

Sammyy • Nov 26, 2017
Evangeline wrote:
It's great to see so many new members and profiles popping up every day!  We're looking forward to hanging out in THE CAGE with all of you.  Some new members have asked how to get to know others and it's just as simple as it looks.  Most people are here to chat at minimum and many are here to find play partners or more.  So reach out and send a message, create a classified ad, hang out in our chat rooms, or just get chatting on our forums (heads up we will delete any classified ad type forum posts since these aren't really discussion topics).  Use our members search or peruse the classifieds to find people in your area or with similar interests. We think you'll be pleased at the friendly atmosphere here at THE CAGE.

Good luck in your search - oh and feel free to say hi in this thread!
evergrey​(sub female){Ashigeru}
6 years ago • Nov 27, 2017
Ah, hello!
I'm Ev, a sub living in the San Francisco Bay Area. Been in the lifestyle roughly 23 years. Have done a few stints as a pro domme. I like to write. I have opinions about things, which I hope some of you will enjoy reading! I hope to make friends here, help some folks out, and maybe, just maybe, find a secondary dom to join our little leather family.