Online now
Online now

Meeting People on THE CAGE & Saying Hi!

Justme26
5 years ago • Jan 14, 2019
Justme26 • Jan 14, 2019
Hallo all. Dom mail in Wiltshire, not too far from Bath. I'm 57 YO but have a thing for younger girls. Please message me!!!
Janus0311
5 years ago • Jan 14, 2019
Janus0311 • Jan 14, 2019
hey everyone how are you all?... new to the site but not new to the scene so say hi.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jan 15, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 15, 2019
Welcome to everyone who has joined us over the past few days!
Livetoplease​(sub male){Available}
5 years ago • Jan 15, 2019

Hi everyone

I like hanging out with other submissives and the sexy doms!

I have a friend that I help now and she's a bit dominant, but we don't date. I like to remain disciplined until I do find someone.
Forcedtiedown
5 years ago • Jan 21, 2019
Forcedtiedown • Jan 21, 2019
Hi how are you all doing I’m a gay subservent who like to be tied down blindfolded and serve another Dom mal who is willing to spend time with and teach me or train me to his liking . I’m single and have been buying gear but not sure if it’s the right gear or if I need to get more . I’m in the Merrimack valley area of Ma. And willing to meet new people as well Thanks
Whitekitten
5 years ago • Feb 3, 2019
Whitekitten • Feb 3, 2019
Hello!
Would love to talk to someone about the dominant and submissive roles. Never had someone to talk to about it and would love to learn a little about my fetish’s. Not looking for a mate, just an open friend for discussions.
witty bratty sub​(sub female)
5 years ago • Feb 3, 2019

Re: Meeting People on THE CAGE & Saying Hi!

Villanelle wrote:
It's great to see so many new members and profiles popping up every day!  We're looking forward to hanging out in THE CAGE with all of you.  Some new members have asked how to get to know others and it's just as simple as it looks.  Most people are here to chat at minimum and many are here to find play partners or more.  So reach out and send a message, create a classified ad, hang out in our chat rooms, or just get chatting on our forums (heads up we will delete any classified ad type forum posts since these aren't really discussion topics).  Use our members search or peruse the classifieds to find people in your area or with similar interests. We think you'll be pleased at the friendly atmosphere here at THE CAGE.

Good luck in your search - oh and feel free to say hi in this thread!