Online now
Online now

Meeting People on THE CAGE & Saying Hi!

LittleFrenchSub​(sub female)
5 years ago • Feb 4, 2019
Good morning everyone!
I'm very excited to meet like-minded people and grateful to learn from their experience. I'm always up for a chat.
I'm so new to the lifestyle, one could say I still have that "new sub smell" icon_wink.gif
Looking forward to my journey and all the detours.
Cheers!
LFS
NewToDominating​(dom male){None atm}
5 years ago • Feb 5, 2019
Hello, I am a new Dog here who has recently entered the BDSM culture. I am staying in the UK at the moment and would like to meet new subs and Doms so I can learn some new things. I am also interested in finding a long term sub partner so we can start exploring the BDSM world together.
JuzPurrfect1XXX​(other male)
5 years ago • Feb 7, 2019

New on here

I'm Really wanting 2 "Play some 'Dress Up'... Put on some Different kinds of Sexy PANTIES, LINGERIE & even some Outfits... I enjoy doing this behind closed doors and by myself...
LilHarley​(sub female)
5 years ago • Feb 14, 2019
LilHarley​(sub female) • Feb 14, 2019
Hi. I just joined. Looking forward to meeting new people. Still learning the lifestyle. So far everyone had been so nice.
dina2019
5 years ago • Mar 1, 2019
dina2019 • Mar 1, 2019
Villanelle wrote:
Great to have you all here! I'll do my little intro here too - I am a female dominant from Calgary Canada currently living in the UK in a fem led relationship. I'm also one of the admins of The Cage so if you need some help please let me know. I'm not looking for any thing else in the way of D/s dynamics but I am very interested in friends, conversations, and learning from each other. Looking forward to getting to know you all as we go along. Thanks for being here with us at The Cage!

[quote=I do not know what I am doing but I tried to follow what you typed. I have been away from BDSM for a a while. I have a lot of experience., 10 years then away due to circumstances for another 10 years. I would love to talk and explore that changes in acceptance. i have seen some advertisments for couples seeking single. in my day they would have been figuratively crucified.]