Online now
Online now

Meeting People on THE CAGE & Saying Hi!

Drayton​(switch male)
6 years ago • Aug 27, 2017

Hello

Drayton​(switch male) • Aug 27, 2017
Just want to introduce myself ..my name is Drayton I'm 40 submissive male....fairly new to it also
LadyA​(dom female)
6 years ago • Aug 30, 2017
LadyA​(dom female) • Aug 30, 2017
Well, I might as well say hi.

Greetings, Cage members! It's good to be here, and I'm half in love with the community already--I've received a warm and respectful welcome from several people, and that's always appreciated.

I'm Lady A, and I'm a twenty-year-old asexual dominant with no particular gender preference. I'm looking for friends and companions first and foremost, although I would naturally be delighted if a sub and I truly clicked.

Feel free to message or chat me to ask questions--although stupid messages will receive replies in kind and with copious amounts of sarcasm.
Terry2511980
6 years ago • Sep 1, 2017

I'm one sexy dom

Terry2511980 • Sep 1, 2017
I'm from Alabama and smoking sexy mLe pm me sub females
T slave​(sub female){Owned}
6 years ago • Sep 1, 2017
Round on the ends and high in the middle OHIO thats the riddle. Hi everyone. I just updated my profile and give great raves to The Cage. Love, love, love this site. Great job Administration!
Darrell​(dom male)
6 years ago • Sep 2, 2017

Hi

Darrell​(dom male) • Sep 2, 2017
Well new to The Cage but not the lifestyle. Just getting back into it slowly.
So ye just looking to chat get to know a few people been a pleasant experience so far.
So ye Hi icon_biggrin.gif
Bighips23​(sub female){No}
Hi everyone, don't know if this post is still relevant, but thought I'd introduce myself. Been bicurious for as long as I can remember but I know I live the feel of a mans hands. I am looking for a dominant male who's preferably experienced and can talk to me and show me the ropes more.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Sep 2, 2017
HI
Just come around checking messages and see whos around at that time the day. And maybe could give a hand or two if someone is around locally and feel some tingly on her butt??