Online now
Online now

About to get my 1st cage and looking for advice

EverLong​(sub male){crazyskirt}
5 years ago • Nov 21, 2018
Day 20 and this issue has come up . A circumcision scar is getting caught in the birdcage ring wear the molding has a seam . I am very depressed as it has left me with a minor scrape or 2 on the base of the shaft but its definitely going to require removal while things heal up .
Any advice on how to make the flaw safe or for sites to find a 2nd cage that might be similar or even still birdcage that is not manufactured with the seam vertically thru the cage base ?
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
5 years ago • Nov 22, 2018
Sorry to hear the cage ended up hurting you. Could you maybe use emery paper on the molding seam?. I have also seen some modified with moleskin pre stick blister dressings (after healing) Your other option might be to go a silicone version or a made to order.

I do hope you heal fast and can continue or someone else has a more fitting answer
DemonstricusRed​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jun 17, 2019
DemonstricusRed​(sub male) • Jun 17, 2019
I keep myself shaved and my Mistress allows for shaving regularly. When the cage is taken off I'm forced to make myself not touch and stroke my cock which adds to the whole experience.
I've tried several cages and the one that fits me best is the metal Condemned Penetration Cage.
I love how it looks and feels as does my Mistress.