Online now
Online now

About to get my 1st cage and looking for advice

EverLong​(sub male){crazyskirt}
5 years ago • Oct 29, 2018

About to get my 1st cage and looking for advice

I am so excited for this upcoming experience ?
I am going to be caged for my beautiful Goddess to enjoy and show off if she chooses.
My question is regarding trimming or shaving prior to equipping our new device . Is it best to trim or shave ? My Domme prefers the male body hair remain intact as it is appealing but are there any major downsides to only trimming at most?

Just to add details:
We chose a bird cage style device and have 3 rings for sizing .

Thank you for any replies
    The most loved post in topic
Xarimaz​(sub male){Would love}
5 years ago • Nov 2, 2018
You will get very good at it. Make sure you select a cage that is not too restrictive initially. I recently started chastity myself and had to try a couple to get the right one. Steel cages are the BEST! Make sure you spent time cleaning the area well every day and depending on the device you may need to remove for cleaning with permission. Hope you enjoy! Its so insansly hot to be denied access to your manhood. And it will be amazing when you are finnaly allowed to cum. Happy chasity!
5 years ago • Nov 3, 2018
Oh my do i ever love it ! Approaching Day 3 with my Goddess and cannot imagine any other way to be with a partner . She teases and allows me to play with her or watch and the cage just seems to get tighter and tighter! Having Her is the best part and the cage is amazing as well.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
5 years ago • Nov 18, 2018
Howz it going EverLong​(sub male){Dedicated } still feel the same about the cage? Asking because others might want to know how the birdcage rates. I know most complain about cleaning with bird, how'd you find it? Cleaning can be issue with several cage versions. Also nickle plate is a high issue for most. Any troubles? you never mentioned if you brought a plastic version or metal.

Any one else using a birdcage version or the original care to pitch in?
Around 17 days into the experience and sure there are flaws with the cage (Metal cage btw) but cleaning has been relatively simple . My Goddess and i have loved the birdcage design it works really well for us .
I just this morning decided to try the smaller base ring because when Goddess excites me it pushes the entire cage forward and can cause pinching sometimes . With long term wear i have noticed it can cause abrasions during normal daily activity but nothing serious . I have worn to work and everywhere we go daily . Some chairs aren't very friendly but beyond that i am in love with the entire experience . My Goddess has been a great help with any issues which have been very few and has even done some photo shoots because she loved its design . (2nd link on my profile is her page)
we are already trying to look into a more superior birdcage design to upgrade too.
YessirIntrigueMe

Exciting

YessirIntrigueMe • Nov 18, 2018
Sounds fucking amazing, I love that you are so into it ?? Lucky domme.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
5 years ago • Nov 19, 2018
Thanks for the update. Its always great to hear how people went, after they posted. To often we are left wondering how the poster went with what they asked. Congratulation on the 17 days in. Sounds like you both doing wonderfully with it and adjusting to any troubles really well. Your lucky your Domme is also enjoying the process. The photo shoot sounds like fun.