Online now
Online now

What kind of Dom or sub are you?

killingthemonkey​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jan 6, 2019
I am a Gentleman Sadist. I treat my sub with love and kindness while also inflicting pain and control. I am a Sensual Sadist. I do not laugh at her pain. I enjoy her pain, and so does she. It's a win-win.
Lady Kyrie​(sub female){CuriousX}
5 years ago • Jan 6, 2019
Dominant lifestyle and a dominant attitude
Being bottom is what and were I would rather be
Little girl (aged 5)
Bit of a sado-masochist
Sassy, bratty, caring, and pleasing
Sheesh sounds like a personals add (ITS NOT A PERSONALS ADD BTW)
Pushupstairs​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jan 7, 2019
Pushupstairs​(dom male) • Jan 7, 2019
Seems like I'm coming in to the party at the tail end -- Daddy through and through.

Took me awhile to figure it out actually.
Misanthrope
5 years ago • Jan 9, 2019
Misanthrope • Jan 9, 2019
If I had to put a label on my dominant personality, I guess that label would have to be... Josh.

No two people are exactly a like, nor do I feel it's possible to use labels to accurately describe someone in the lifestyle, other than in very very general terms. Besides, I think "Josh" has a nice ring to it.
Livetoplease​(sub male){Available}
5 years ago • Jan 10, 2019
This pathetic Slave is now just an older, obedient, gentlemanly Sub and equivalent to a Domestic Servant now. Slave can't call Slave anymore, but Mistress says Slave is a Person - pronouns of self. Experienced Sub having been used by both Male and Female Dom's. Loyal, good or bad. Slave was once owned by a Mistress and she loaned it out to her gay friends on occasion to feed Slave a special diet, or queened Slave as a reward dessert! Chained to the couch until morning, let loose naked to do work or be used, and at night, chained again. She met a man to marry and released Slave and it uses pronouns now with a new progressive Mistress. It is Her wish! Presently, Sub serves as a helpful servant to a friend and doesn't agree with owning it. Sub thinks she's getting used to giving orders as Mistress is naturally very good at humiliation. She's a natural Dom and it is a natural Sub, in the improving matriarchal lifestyle. Sub enjoys making Mistress' life easier and has no complaints.
Bohemian​(dom female)
5 years ago • Jan 10, 2019
Bohemian​(dom female) • Jan 10, 2019
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Master/Mistress
99% Dominant
80% Daddy/Mommy
63% Primal (Hunter)
49% Exhibitionist
43% Owner
42% Slave
40% Rigger
40% Brat tamer
37% Voyeur
29% Vanilla
25% Switch
6% Non-monogamist
6% Experimentalist
5% Submissive
3% Boy/Girl
1% Pet
1% Brat
0% Rope bunny
0% Ageplayer
0% Degradee
0% Primal (Prey)
0% Masochist
0% Degrader
0% Sadist
MasterBrads painpet​(sub female){OWNED}
5 years ago • Jan 11, 2019
I was surprised about my test but I like it....

83% Voyeur
78% Rope bunny
73% Exhibitionist
72% Boy/Girl
71% Submissive
70% Primal (Prey)
69% Slave
64% Masochist
59% Switch
58% Experimentalist
53% Non-monogamist
49% Brat