Online now
Online now

What kind of Dom or sub are you?

FloraDragon​(dom male){Roaming Wi}
3 years ago • Jun 4, 2020
Reading with interest, I find completing questionnaires and being ranked - perhaps a bit sceptical, people can screw with the answers to get the answer they want, an interesting comment from someone earlier was the answer on this test was the one I liked - does that mean the person did the test in other places and the responses were not as they liked? But if that what an individual is happy with no problems. I believe who you are is what your gut tells your, you will know if something is not right the energy to continue to live that lie will consume you. If your actions are natural then you will find it easier to flow and be more genuine.

I am a gentleman Dom pure and simple or is it? Really depends upon mood, I am a caring and nurturing person by nature and hold the gentleman Dom in my heart, but will change to meet the mood and feelings and the responses of my submissive. So we all float along the BDSM test scale results will vary dependent on our experiences at that time of the day. It would be interesting to do that test over 5 days morning noon and night based upon your feelings at that time, I wounder what the fluctuations may be.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Idk, I look for what I call a “subtle Dom”, and I guess the same could apply to me on the flip side and i’m a “subtle sub?” To me the most powerful Dom doesn’t wear it on His sleeve, and i have to do a double take to realize His nature. Similarly, my sub nature is not readily evident, but almost seems to need the right Dom to bring it to the surface. I’m bottom/receptive and love to be able to identify my Doms ‘mark’ on me, like I am a receptacle or container for Him.
Thinking Naughty​(dom male)
I too am a blend of about half of that list (Daddy, owner, Master, caring, protector, role play, mentor, sadist). I actually let my sub choose sometimes (not always) to call me sir, daddy, or master, each with its own set of parameters. Sir is controlling and punishing, daddy is alternating caring and abusive, and master is the roughest (and most likely to give her orgasms while she's experiencing pain).

I'm dom by nature but I don't really do the whole lifestyle so it arguably all goes under role play for me so it is easy to switch which flavor of dom I am on any given day.
Bishop​(dom male)
Bishop​(dom male) • Jun 4, 2020
I would consider myself a mix of about half of the list: Daddy/caring dominant, sadist, owner, and maybe a bit of role-play. I think I’m more of a caring dominant with strong owner/sadist traits and a little Daddy mixed in with role-play. I like to care for my submissive and help guide her to be the best she can be by bringing out her inner self. I don’t claim to do that myself, but I help guide/facilitate.
Taramafor​(sub male)
3 years ago • Jun 5, 2020
Taramafor​(sub male) • Jun 5, 2020
I need a firm hand and lewd attention.

That doesn't translate to "just harsh". But harsh can very much apply. Someone that is direct, confident and knows what they want, who might come down on you like a ton of bricks if you step out of line.

But that same person would be treating me right when I listen. After I'm told what to do or/and ordered.

Only 2 people have gotten it exactly right without having to talk about things. Knew exactly how to pull my strings.

So I'm here going "Right. What kind of sub am I when I need to be put in line, lewded up and given quick and clear direction".

A loyal slut?
DominantDragon​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 5, 2020

I’m the kind of Dom that...

DominantDragon​(dom male) • Jun 5, 2020
I am the kind of Dominant that likes to mix it up. Every day I like to use my submissive differently. Some days I feel like being sweet and compassionate while other days I feel like being a bit more sadistic and rough. There are days that I enjoy controlling my submissive’s every move; like a real life doll. Other days I enjoy popping in and out and requesting pictures or certain actions randomly.
I attempt to always keep things fresh and new. I demand obedience and it is always rewarded with positive reinforcement. However disobedience is rewarded with punishment that tailors to my sadist side.
Lil Foxy Baby​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 12, 2020
Lil Foxy Baby​(sub female) • Jun 12, 2020
Well I'm not a huge fan of labels and don't agree with the one label fits all. I have so many sides to me. So yes I'm submissive but digging deeper I'm an evolving submissive.
Baedrinsub​(sub male)
3 years ago • Jun 12, 2020

Definitely a bottom

Baedrinsub​(sub male) • Jun 12, 2020
According to the bdsmtest result, I am a Degradee and submissive (top 2) at 100%. As far as I can tell, that is pretty accurate. Being degraded, verbally, physically and sexually is a massive turn-on for me and one that I would do anything to receive. I not only have no affinity for being dominant, I actually prefer to being used to service other submissives.
Taramafor​(sub male)
3 years ago • Jun 13, 2020
Taramafor​(sub male) • Jun 13, 2020
Lil Foxy Baby wrote:
Well I'm not a huge fan of labels and don't agree with the one label fits all. I have so many sides to me. So yes I'm submissive but digging deeper I'm an evolving submissive.

But there are labels you likely don't fall under as well. At least not yet.

For example. What if I said "harsh"?