Online now
Online now

Questions...first munch/play party

CK45​(sub female)
5 years ago • Nov 9, 2018

Questions...first munch/play party

CK45​(sub female) • Nov 9, 2018
So I am finally going to my first munch then possibly the after play party at the end of November. Very excited!!! ?

I’m a bit of an introvert. So I am not sure I can do the play party after, still working through this part..

For those of you that have attended a play party what is acceptable dungeon attire for someone that might not want to play yet? They said we could change onsite.

Also, Is it offensive to go and watch but not play?
I feel like I would have to be pretty comfortable with a person in order to actually enjoy the play.

Opinions and tips would be appreciated.

Thank you,
?
WetWhenWhipped88​(sub female)
5 years ago • Nov 11, 2018
I don't have the experience yet, but I wanted to bump this so that maybe someone who does can see it better. ❤ Good luck! Let us know how it goes for you!
    The most loved post in topic
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Nov 11, 2018
you dont have to worry about it.
If you are invited to the party, the organiser would provide some guidelines and how to behave and what to wear, etc...also maybe some chaperon to help you at the start of the evening.
You dont have to participate and nobody will force you into anything. So just relax, watch and enjoy.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 11, 2018
Wear street legal.

That's safe access the board.

It is ok and oftentimes encouraged to watch play.

Dont interrupt the scene.
Dont interrupt the aftercare.

If you have questions the DM is a go to-- assuming they have one.

If you are honest about your experience level to the hosts or organizers, they will generally talk you through it.

Two tips-- pay attention to the rules.

Every party has different ones.

Expect to mess up. We all do.
CK45​(sub female)
CK45​(sub female) • Nov 11, 2018
WWW88,
Check out Ivy’s post as well...there are additional responses, we both posted the same day I think.

Thank you for the responses FabSeverus and MasterBear!

?