Online now
Online now

Why do I cry?

Daddy4
5 years ago • Nov 10, 2018

I wish I had slave girl

Daddy4 • Nov 10, 2018
ineedja wrote:
Make sure your Master is aware at all times of your highs and especially lows....if they are not responsive to your emotions....RUN ?
LatexHer​(dom male)
5 years ago • Nov 10, 2018
LatexHer​(dom male) • Nov 10, 2018
Women CRY! The nature of the beast is obvious to some players who have explored this phenomenon before. I have had several subs break out in tears both during and after our sessions. You are not alone! A valuable part of the game we play with each other is aftercare! I view Aftercare mostly as an appreciation provided by the DOM to his slave/submissive for her act of giving up control to him! A cool drink, a sweet treat, holding her, while comforting her is paramount in keeping her coming back.

During the aftercare, I have had several ladies break out in tears. I have spoken to them and inquired "why" they cry? From listening to their reply I have determined that many do so solely because they have either had a good time with me, or they finally are able to relieve the stress of living - if even for a short time!

If the woman begins to cry before our play is over, I have often felt in my younger years - that I did something wrong. How inexplicable it seemed to seemed to see their tears fall! Over the years and through my prying, I have concluded that some of the ladies enjoyed being taken further down the path to submission during play than they imagined. Others, however, shed these tears again as a personal reward when the stress in their life, family or jobs was suddenly released during an endorphin rush! Although I am a Sadist at heart and enjoy providing pain/discomfort to ladies, I am also well versed in what power exchange they allow me to enjoy. Limits are always in the back of my mind as a DOM must not cross over these too much or risk losing that sub permanently for any future play.

I have worked with several submissives who were actually ABUSED by people calling themselves Dominants! Abusing or overly crossing a submissives hard limits has a price! That price includes those who were abused by others who now for obvious reasons are reluctant to find seek-out or engage in D/s play with anyone! A steep price to pay by we real practitioners of D/s in our community!
RopePrincess​(sub female)
5 years ago • Nov 11, 2018
RopePrincess​(sub female) • Nov 11, 2018
It feels so nice to relate to you all!! Thank you, Daddy 4 and everyone who responded. It has been super helpful and I’ll just buy more tissues! I feel very lucky that I have a wonderful Master who recognizes these things and is so good about aftercare. Also that I’m not crazy...well maybe not in a traditional sense ?. Being more mindful of our own pleasure and what pleases our Doms is a reflective process that isn’t easy. It about growth and asking ourselves if limits really exist. To be vanilla is to settle. To me, THAT is crazy!
Masterofprincess{Owner of P}
5 years ago • Dec 10, 2018
Masterofprincess{Owner of P} • Dec 10, 2018
Hi everyone, nice to read the insight into this subject. I have discussed this subject with My Submissive slave Princess ( professionallady) on several occasions. I can assure you i am providing support and the proper aftercare needed in this situation. It appears that through the stress of being in charge all day, she is giving herself totally to me and once I am in full control the emotion of it all just releases out of her with a good relief cry.
This can happen fully blindfolded bound and caned or just some gentle ass play. Im taking her safely where she has never gone before and we continue to explore and expand in many ways. My Princess is an amazing woman that im so fortunate to have found.

Cheers Master of Princess