BDSM: Best Advice You've Received?

Hawkeye
5 years ago • Nov 13, 2018
Hawkeye • Nov 13, 2018
That was my point exactly. Glad you understood
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Phanes57 wrote:
Hawkeye, that is true, it can relate to all relationships but in this case under this forum the responses are all in response to the subject at hand, BDSM. You can have nothing worthy to respond to this forum that adds to what's been already said, then why bother put your two cents into it?

In case you haven't noticed, lately he exists to shit on everything. Dunno what's going on, but the responses are predictable at this point, and not doing his reputation any good.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye • Nov 13, 2018
@fud
Again you have no intelligent response and again can not factually defend your position.
Phanes​(dom male)
Phanes​(dom male) • Nov 13, 2018
I noticed, apparently someone peed on his Wheaties. so sad too bad grow up
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Hawkeye wrote:
@fud
Again you have no intelligent response and again can not factually defend your position.

See what I mean? Lol.

Edit: Not that you'll admit you were wrong, but I said the first part of my response was generic, and therefore applies beyond BDSM, and the second part about anger and play was specific to kink.

But you'll just come back with insults; probably already have. Not a good look, dude.

Last edited by * on Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total
Hawkeye
Hawkeye • Nov 13, 2018
As always fud your wrong.

Again
Phanes​(dom male)
Nav, you should say edit button toward the lower right corner of your post
NaivelyOptimistic​(sub female)
What's strange is I only see it on some of my posts. Not the post that started this thread and not other replies in other threads, but I see it beside the quote button on that last reply. So bizarre!
Phanes​(dom male)
Nav, I believe on the original post you have one time to edit, after that it's set in stone. If you happen be riding along post you can put it in draft mode so you can go back and edit later.