Online now
Online now

Training a sub

HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
5 years ago • Nov 13, 2018
Honestly, you cant.

/You/ cant do /anything/ to "turn" someone into something they're not.

They can decide to give up that control to you but it will in no way be you or choice.

That said, the only thing you can do is talk to them, and see if they're willing to do that for you. You need to be open and honest like with any other relationship.

It probably wont work out, in my opinion. Being something you arent, causes a lot of stress and anxiety. It's probably going to make them upset. My husband was forced to Dom as a sub, and it made him miserable. So be prepared for it not to go well. But best of luck to you.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Nov 13, 2018
@ Deatz... you become the kind of man she wants to kneel for.
    The most loved post in topic
Allie Kat​(sub trans woman){DarkFox}
When you want to "turn" someone /else/ into anything, you have the wrong idea. The only one you /can/ change is yourself and attempting to do anything other than that is selfish, disrespectful and is doomed to hurt someone (them, yourself or both). If you want a submissive woman and being with a dominant woman is a deal breaker for you, be honest with her, tell her what you want and let both of you go on your own way to find what each of you want.
SchrodingersDinosaur​(switch female)
A little Switch input here...I agree with the other posters that using the phrase of 'turning someone' does sound a little onerous. However, I think in some cases even folks who are quite firm in their dominance may have a teeny, tiny interest in submission. I don't necessarily recommend both of you Switching on the regular though. It can get confusing quickly and a little muddled, but I'd suggest, as has already been mentioned, talking it out with her. Another option if you both are steadfastly Dominant is to consider bringing submissives in to play with you both together, either as regular playmates or just the occasional one off. Doesn't work for everyone, but in many cases I think it is successful for even a 'mono' couple to agree to play as a team and not ever without the other present. A friend termed it as considering the third as an accessory or toy for the couple. (Not intending to dehumanize the submissive, just making the point that the couple remains the primary union.) Much luck to you...
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Nov 13, 2018
As mentioned above we need more details if you want a serious answer
I know a Domme who top women subs but have herself a Dom
Like any sub you need to seduced her and prove that you can be the only Dom she can trust and need.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
MasterBear wrote:
Can you please give some more information?

@Deetz: I'm with MB on this; more info desperately needed. Are you in an existing relationship? For how long? Is this desire mutual? Why do you want to have them become submissive?

So many questions here... Asked as it is, it's too puzzling and vague to respond to.
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
5 years ago • Nov 16, 2018
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Nov 16, 2018
Interesting topic. I think you can not turn someone who has no desire. I had an experience awhile ago . I started off my exploration as a sub but realized as I learned, I am really Dom. It is who I am. Anyway, I was playing with a D online when I was a sub. We had fun and a couple times I sensed she wanted me to drive. I am not sure what specifically made me feel that, but I decided to trust my instincts. I took her. She had been so strict and in control, but when I decided to change the dynamic she surrendered quickly. So I took her, but she enabled it and I am pretty sure if she had not decided for herself, I likely would have been put back in my place. But I will never know for sure.
Deatz​(dom male){No collar}
5 years ago • Nov 17, 2018
She wants to submit but she doesn't know how to and I have some experience but it's difficult cause we still butt heads about who's incontrol even though she says she wants to submit