Online now
Online now

Training a sub

slutboymartin​(sub male){No}
5 years ago • Nov 17, 2018

Why do some Dom's TRY to Dom a Dom?

Why do some Dom's like to try to get other Dom's to submit?
Well, to me (I've seen a lot of this) it's because the Dom that wants to Dom The Dom just don't get a kick out of Being Dominant to a submissive anymore because they know that the sub personality likes it & this type of Dom just don't like it that the subs enjoying themselves, they really have a sort of Rape in mind, it won't be consentual really as a Dom gets very little if anything from being submissive, what you really need to do is ask yourself if you'd enjoy submitting to your partner, then you'll see that you've got yourself in a very sticky situation as the thought of it won't do anything for you like it won't your partner...
I have no idea why two Dominant personalities get together really because Most of the time (in my experience) this happens & it's a slippery slope from then on, if you Love your partner you'll accept her or him as Dominant the same as you & you won't change them the same as they won't change you!!
You are looking to change someone's sexuality & that just WONT Happen!!
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Deatz wrote:
She wants to submit but she doesn't know how to and I have some experience but it's difficult cause we still butt heads about who's incontrol even though she says she wants to submit

Welcome to switch world. Power exchange is fluid and can flip back and forth. Quickly. There are no universal answers for switch, every vibe different. Only recommendation is that you not get frustrated when one or the other doesn't 'act like they should'. There are no rules, no proper way. Don't be rigid... channel frustration into arousal.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
(Hard to explain. Let me paint a picture...)

"Kneel."

The command is short and sharp, but the frustration is clear in his voice.

"No."

A simple answer from behind an inpenitrible visage. He repeats himself again, moving closer.

"Kneel."

"No."

His breath is rapid now, and the third repetition comes almost as a growl, his face inches from hers.

"KNEEL! KNEEL! KNEEL!!!". He's screaming now, hand raised and shaking. Slowly he slumps, hands brushing her sides as he collapses down her body, head resting on her stomach. The gasps turn to sobs of frustration as the dam finally breaks.

"Kneel..kneel....kneel..."

Her fingers are soft and soothing in his hair as she strokes his head. This is not a stone, and he can feel her body relax as she conforts him.

Suddenly, her fingers tighten and his head is tugged back and down between her legs.

"No."

She repeats her answer over and over as she jams his mouth onto her. His tongue flicks out unbidden and begins to push back.

"No...no...no...noooo..." The words are the same, but the coldness is fading, replaced by sheer arousal. For all the mental conflict, they know each other's bodies well and his ministrations are highly effective.

His anger and sadness flow into his actions, lapping mother goddess and trying to softly assault her delicate folds at the same time.

She finally climaxes, her knees buckling until she is kneeling opposite him, hugging and resting her head on his shoulder.

He slowly rises, delicately lifting her chin so that her soft eyes look up at his.

Without a word, he grips his now erect member and gently guides her head. She suprises herself and him with the grace and willing compliance as she opens and gladly takes all of him in her mouth.

A quick tug on her hair and a primal groan from his lips only elicit a more enthusiastic response, and the dance begins again.
MasterBear​(other butch)
5 years ago • Nov 19, 2018
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 19, 2018
Also---

Some Dom/mes are very insecure and need to see themselves ad the "Most" Domly.

I've had it attempt to happen to me.

I also view it as a disrespect for those around them.

More often then not I have found that inappropriate Dom/mes with Dom/mes disease tend to exaggerate their abilities/experiences. Some outright lie to be the "Dommliest".
MrD​(dom male)
5 years ago • Nov 28, 2018
MrD​(dom male) • Nov 28, 2018
Interesting topic. In my personal opinion it’s simply not possible. It’s like trying to change an extreme left wing politician into an extreme right wing one. Completely different mindsets and completely different challenges. Whilst she might have a notion to experience a sub mentality, the Dominant side will always take over. Even people who switch will predominantly be one over the other.
Deatz​(dom male){No collar}
5 years ago • Dec 13, 2018
Ok I asked that ? Wrong my partner is new to all of this and wants to be a sub but has a well call it dominant side but more of a stubborn wants to be in charge personality has absolutely no leader ship skills but thinks she does how do I give her what she wants without turning her against what she needs
Satindragon
5 years ago • Dec 15, 2018
Satindragon • Dec 15, 2018
It is my point of view that submission comes from the mind. I am a very dominant person outside my relationship. I had to allow myself to relax and accept that it was ok to let go. Then I found this man who simple has to smile and speak to me and I melt. Suduce her mind and her heart and body will follow. You have to be that man that she melts for. The one she would trust her life with.

You both need to research this lifestyle and find what works for you. It is your job as the Dominant to guide her. Yet it is she who chooses to follow. Start with baby steps.
Sadistdaddy89​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jan 2, 2019
Sadistdaddy89​(dom male) • Jan 2, 2019
As with any sub dom relationship you cannot force the fact or turn someone

You can ask her or him if there is something in the mind they see that they wish to submit to, then better yourself to be that person

I would suggest that tpe is not ever likely to happen in this scenario and you should ask yourself if your happy with that, because if your not happy you would never be the dom she or he would deserve if they did switch