Online now
Online now

Discussion on Primal

FabSeverus​(dom male)
5 years ago • Nov 16, 2018
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Nov 16, 2018
I think as a primal you need to be focused and in control. Because at one moment your force is immense.
I dont always use it otherwise its a kind of boring, but when i decide on the day I bring it slowly and make sure the sub ubdeerstand or feel whats going to happen soon.
Last time I did, I put chain on her, kind of heavy feeling and mind set power.
During the primal time she didnt feel the bites too much as all her body was "mauled", even the chain whipping!
But the next day she was happy to message me the delectable artistic mark on her body.
But during that time I was in control like the chef orchestra if you know what I meant, it needed to be some kind of symphony, between her scream, my runting, my control rage, the body shaking and the ultimate orgasms.
Hope its not too much icon_smile.gif
EnamoredCompanion​(switch male)
5 years ago • Nov 16, 2018
Your experiences sound incredible. Also your explaination is pretty much what id equate primal to @LadyLush. I'd certainly side on the side of being primal (prey of course). When Im pushed, teased, and/or edged, I've felt my mind and normal thought processes completely cease. I think @Bunnie term "raw" is absolutely perfect in describing it. It feels purly animalistic. A primal Hunter with control on that..... I can't even imagine. I haven't the pleasure of that experience.