Online now
Online now

Kinky and Married | Navigation and Self-discovery

Resilient Pearl​(other female){Protected}
5 years ago • Nov 20, 2018
@MasterBear:

I think my heart just melted. What a beautiful experience.

I feel honored that you’ve shared this with me on you/your Love’s anniversary.

Feeling and sending lots of this stuff:
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The owner and their slave sound like exceptional human beings. I’m so glad you both met them when you did.

I have a special place in my heart for principled people.

Pay it forward: I hope to be able to pay forward your generousity
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
Just wanting to see, are you looking specifically for non-monogamous couples to answer? My husband and I right now are - I suppose we would be kind of poly-theory like Bear mentioned, though my poly-interested husband does not have other partners - but as of right now and for the foreseeable future we are monogamous.
Resilient Pearl​(other female){Protected}
@Dark Fox:

I’d love to hear a diversity of perspectives from individuals whose relationship dynamic shifted just before or after joining/identifying with the kink community.

Not conflating nonmonogomy (which, for the purpose of this thread I intend any open relationship on the spectrum of the umbrella term non-monogamy) with kink; however, I would like to hear others’ experiences.

Thank you Dark Fox,

- RP
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
5 years ago • Nov 21, 2018
Resilient Pearl wrote:
@MasterBear & Fudbar:

Appreciate the responses.

I’ll rephrase to be more inclusive:

• Were you in a monogamous relationship with your current partner before joining this community? If not, what was your relationship dynamic at that time;

• After identifying with this community, with your partner(s), what challenges did you face, navigating/exploring together or separately. For example, did your previous relationship dynamic (mono, or non-mono - any variation of..) change;

• Where there resources you and/or your partners benefited from - individually or separately - to help navigate that change in relationship dynamic I/A;

• Transcending previous limitations: did you and/or your partner(s) ‘dip your toes in,’ jump in ‘with both/many feet,’ or some combination of the two?

Please feel free to be as candid and detailed as you feel comfortable with.

Gratitude,

-RP

Then, to answer your questions icon_smile.gif

- My partner and I are still monogamous. I simply have no interest in finding someone else, and he respect that and loves me enough that he is fine staying so for as long as needed, even if it never changes. It might have to do with me being Demi, I dont really have other people I'm interested in because of it, it's a new line of thought I'm exploring. Dunno Haha.

-Challenges so far really have been the fact that I was vanilla when we met. It made things harder o him, not having a Domme from the get-go. I didnt understand him as well as I should have, and it forced him to do things he didnt want. But, I like to think that now that I'm learning that is getting better. I'm able to take more of the burdens from him. So our dynamic went from vanilla to BDSM.

-He already knew so much about the lifestyle. But he pointed me in the direction of the book, "Leading and Supporting Love", which I feel like has helped me put a /lot/ in understanding. And then we came here, and getting to talk to more like-minded people has helped me understand even more icon_smile.gif

-Kinda depends. Technically I would say we jumped right in, since there wasnt much of an introduction period. But, it did take a while before we did so, because of my misunderstandings x.x