Online now
Online now

Would you stay or would you go

alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
5 years ago • Dec 19, 2018
Mmm i think that the time line is dufferent bunnie. As you and i have known ppl that are long gone.but i also think that the " old timers or dinosaurs" may have just changed also depending on who is speaking about it.

@ ck.. I also think that there is a difference between blogging ones thoughts or feelings in some thing and pulling the " one true way" speech. Althought i can say that i have seen things that get so twisted around sometimes . and one persin will take something someone else says and get all bent because they feel they are being attacked. For example would be the age old battle of RL vs online that seems to raise its head every so often.

Also yes to many of us collaring does take a long tume . its like you cant run before walking andyou cant walk before you crawl. But many seem to try to run when their feet first hit the floor so to speak. And i feel that in some if not most cases of this it ends soon.

Ugh now like standard alawey .. I have lost my train and begun to ramble.
Tnjoker​(dom male){My Harley}
5 years ago • Dec 20, 2018
My perspective on this is that as long as it doesn't cause a conflict then I don't see where there would/should be an issue. If I found a sub on here and she was using this as a source to learn more and gain a better understanding of the lifestyle, then that would be a bonus to our relationship and would help us be better for each other in the long run. Now if she came on here and were getting hit on by others that did not respect the fact that we were together then some things would have to be addressed but I would take that up with those individuals first and then if nothing changed then I would tell her not to be on here. It is more of a respect issue then anything else. This is a very good source for information if it is used in that manner. That is just my 2 cents worth on the matter lol
Meja
Meja • Dec 20, 2018
I think if the sub in question wasn't talking to said people or flirt with others, there shouldn't be any issues. I mean at least mails there's a block function.
Meja
Meja • Dec 20, 2018
When that's said, yes people seem to be wanting to go so fast, and that's really a problem as new where you try to find yourself. Where you get requests from Doms who you can tell want the ultimate and they go on about it to you like it's what you want. But when you don't even know.. You just know what you like which isn't much you know just a little bit. How can you have a dialogue even? And how they're pushing it. Some you might just feel a connection with and your inner sub comes up. But same again, you can't run the whole way as you don't even know yourself. You only know your inclinations but that's not gonna last long.
You might talk to them but you know in your back head what they want and you feel awful for not just being able to give.
The pressure on you comes as well.
And as a sub that's usually too much and the barrs get further pushed.
I wonder how much this is talked about?
WillowJ
5 years ago • Dec 21, 2018
WillowJ • Dec 21, 2018
The beginning/honeymoon period of a real life relationship tends to occupy most of one's time, it has always been that way for me. Would I still log in from time to time, sure, but would I be on as much as I am now, probably not. If it was strictly an online relationship I don't think it change a thing for me though. Strange how that works eh? Just like in real life people drift away from friends in the beginnings...beginning of a relationship, first year or so of marriage, first few years of becoming parents, I think its natural to float in and out. Still connecting to those who are truly friends, but not being around as much.
wolfweyoun​(dom male)
5 years ago • Dec 22, 2018
wolfweyoun​(dom male) • Dec 22, 2018
I would certainly stay connected, I love the people in this community and have no vanilla friends left. They simply do not get me and I find I have nothing to talk about with people who live a mediocre existence, tuned in to TV on a daily basis, and just being part of the machine.
Meja
5 years ago • Dec 22, 2018
Meja • Dec 22, 2018
I think it depends on where your values are. If you really are friends, you make the effort.