Online now
Online now

Petplay

DrWakko
7 years ago • Jan 30, 2017
DrWakko • Jan 30, 2017
That is a very open question. I enjoy watching or taking part in pet play has a handler, but it depends on the pet. I know a lot of ponies and as much as I like watching them I don't have a big interest in them. I'm more fond of puppies and kitty pets.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 30, 2017
Pet play doesn't really turn me on but it is good fun - and I am a firm believer that a large component of BDSM is adult "play".  Sometimes just having fun is enough.  It doesn't always have to be some hardcore event.
    The most loved post in topic
Eagertolearn​(switch male)
Eagertolearn​(switch male) • Jan 30, 2017
I like the idea and I would be willing to participate. I'm not sure what it would be like as I have never done such an activity. But it would be on my list of fetishes that I would like to do.

As DrWacko says, it is open to so many avenues of interpretation, can anyone be more specific on which area of pet-play would be the biggest thrill and rush for someone like me who likes exhibitionism and humiliation please?
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
5 years ago • Feb 14, 2019
I used to find it did nothing for me but then a few years ago things changed. I now use "animal play" as another tool in my arsenal.

I had (we have now parted ways) a very stoic sub that in all aspects was wonderful match but when we played he drove me to despair. He was part of my poly family so it was important to me, as was he. He was a quiet player. I like noise. Groan. Moan. Yell. Scream. Grunt. Get primal. beg etc! This sub just wouldn't open his mouth, no matter what I tried. After three years, I was ready to give up even though we matched on just about every other topic. I even tried asking him to just fake it for me LOL.

In desperation, thinking I could maybe...at least, make him laugh. I tired puppy play. My logic was, if he would actually laugh, I could push the point, he didn't 'die' doing so and it was fine with me. To my surprise, I got grunts and groans and even some guttural sounds on a very primal level. We continued this style play for a few times a week.

To my surprise after this, he had no issue with making noise of a deep down primal nature. He found animal play allowed him to open up in ways he had never imagined. By depersonalizing him, it give him, self permission. It was "ok" for an animal to make noise, that some how changed his thinking and actions to the core of him. I now use it (animal play) every so often with other subs when 'communicating' is an issue. I've found I can also use it to remove words..when I have a mouthy sub. sometimes you just need to look at things a different way.

edited to clean up format cell phone added