Online now
Online now

Kinkshaming and CGL/ABDL

Lovedove​(sub female)
5 years ago • Jan 1, 2019
Lovedove​(sub female) • Jan 1, 2019
JaimeJade wrote:
Also, anytime you are called a ‘good girl’ or a ‘good boy’ and it makes you melt... But it’s usually what adults reward children with for being on their best behaviour... so couldn’t you argue that is sort of age play related if only mildly?

Ageplay is where you act older or younger than physical age. I.e 20 y.o acting like a 2 y.o

A 45 y.o putting on a school uniform and being a naughty teen.

A 33 y.o doing medical play and acting like a 70+ y.o
Miki
5 years ago • Jan 2, 2019
Miki • Jan 2, 2019
Jeez, I had to read this whole freakin' thread before giving up and looking up what "CGL" and "ABDL" means.

Goes to show what I know.

But to address the headline of this thread, shaming and judgmental talk are never acceptable.

I'm not into that stuff, but I'd never lecture or shame anyone who enjoys it. I just keep moving.

That's an "in general" kind of thing as I don't go into the chat rooms here, anyway.

One notable exception I think someone might have touched upon, being called "good girl" isn't always a CGL/ABDL thing. I do like to be called that after delivering a proper BJ, slurping / swallowing the Man-naise and cleaning him up fastidiously with my mouth afterwards --and that is a hot turn on but for me as good as any paddling-- But not an age play thing. Rather it's me, as a woman knowing her place in sex (such as giving head on my knees) and deriving great pleasure being a sex object.

My four cents

(inflation)