Online now
Online now

"collared" status

Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
5 years ago • Nov 30, 2018
Lady Pheonix wrote:
I was not looking at profile likes, thanks for that,,, I did not even notice them icon_smile.gif

Never had so many loves in one day so fast as I have today.

Never had so many people like My profile as today

Maybe it is not Me that is reading things wrong,,,,

hmmmm, better go back and read the whole thread a 4th time eh icon_wink.gif
Lady Pheonix​(dom female)
Lady Pheonix​(dom female) • Nov 30, 2018
Maybe it is not Me that is reading things wrong,,,,

hmmmm, better go back and read the whole thread a 4th time eh icon_wink.gif

sarcasm was missed huh? never mind, as they say in jamaica, soon come
Cithaeria
Cithaeria • Nov 30, 2018
I really feel that this thread has come unraveled!

@ Tallone originally stated:
“collared" status
for the new folks on here or the ones that need it spelled out in words they understand, (sorry we can not do pictures for you, but will try to use little words for you) “

I find this discourse extremely patronizing. If you truly wanted to affect change, this is not a good way to do it.

Collaring is in the eye of the beholder and has an infinite number of meanings. To some it is as serious as marriage, to others it’s a physical reminder that makes a sub feel secure.

I hope new Dominants and submissives don’t read what you wrote and run the other way with the thought that there is only one way or the highway.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Cithaeria wrote:
I really feel that this thread has come unraveled!

Yeah, that got out of hand. Really escalated quickly. There were horses, and a man on fire, and Brick killed somebody with a trident.
CapnRick​(dom male)
CapnRick​(dom male) • Nov 30, 2018
I agree with TallOne's essential reminders, whatever the quibbles with particulars might be.

I'd suggest some of these definitions somehow get included in the welcoming notes the staff creates. We have a continuous stream of new arrivals, many admit they are new and uncertain.

These succinct definitions might be of help, perhaps with some editing.

Good reminders --good post.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Nov 30, 2018
@Cithaeria, as usual you are a bubble of fresh air in thecage with your thoughts, you are like a papillon who pose itslef delicately on the forum then fly away looking for a beautiful flower to regenerate....
KittySunflower​(sub female)
Hmmmm. This is interesting. I just recently found myself looking into this and decided to do some research as I like to do so I can formulate my own understanding and opinion on the matter. I don't care too much on tradition, (fiddler on the roof taught me that). If two people want to come to their own agreements and define their relationship then so be it.
So after reading https://submissiveguide.com/dsrelationships/articles/collars-2?series=series-collars-and-collaring, a little I have gathered some helpful information.
I feel everyone should have CLEAR communication on what the details of their relationship should be, collared, owned, or other to make sure you know if you can still be open or not. There shouldn't be any room for misunderstandings.

I also think some get confused due to the fact that some who are married, collared, owned, or other on here are still able to play with others.

I think clear statements in your profile, that you think someone will read, should state if you are open to still play or not.

I feel the "collared" section on here should be used to place the persons name whom you are with as I see many do. This allows you to see who they are with and that it is serious, public, and let's everyone know you are taken and if someone oversteps then the one whom they are with will clap back.
Cithaeria
Cithaeria • Nov 30, 2018
@FabSeverus, thank you