Fun mistakes!!!

MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 30, 2018
Hello al!!!!
We all make them!
Fun mistakes in BDSM

My top two are

Using emergency candels for wax play
AND
When I did fire play on my love for the first time (supervised thank the Spirits) I was so mesmerized by the flame and how gorgeous it was against her dark skin she had to remind me to put her out !!!!!!
    The most loved post in topic
Bunnie
5 years ago • Nov 30, 2018
Bunnie • Nov 30, 2018
@ MasterBear, great topic! I look forward to the giggles icon_biggrin.gif
I never used to drink tea because it made me pee a lot. At the first rope session with my first Rigger, he offered me a cup of tea. Not thinking, out of politeness... I accepted. It wasn’t until we were halfway through our first tie that I recognised my mistake. It then became our running joke... especially because his second passion to rope was watersports icon_smile.gif

The other one that comes to mind, which I have shared before, was when I thought I’d attempt to be all dramatically sexy with the first Dom I met. As I parked the car at the airport to drop him off, I asked him if he’d like to insert my new Ben Wa balls in me before I walked him in to say goodbye... of course he said yes icon_biggrin.gif
As we were walking in, I felt one slip... it wasn’t quite in properly... oops. So as he went to check in, I slipped into the toilets to re-adjust. As I pulled down my panties, one of the balls dropped out and rolled out of the cubicle, across the floor. I have no idea how red my face was as I emerged and walked over and picked it up, but I didn’t make eye contact with anyone... washed it off and slipped it in my pocket. We had a very good giggle about it lol.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Nov 30, 2018
On my first sessions I bought some cheap pairs of wrist cuffs, she was tied up to a spreader bars when one of the cuffs snapped and the bars hit her head. Not too bad but as she was blindfloded she thought I wacked up with the bar! A nice cuddle and she forgot about the bump on her head
KittySunflower​(sub female)
@MasterBear -- emergency candles for wax play... That is the best. Love this topic. Thank you.

I have been out of the game a little while now but I do have a history and will share one. Hopefully there will be more in the future. Gotta love life's fun little mistakes. On or offline.
Only thing I can think of at the moment is... many years ago in a far and distant relationship we had moved into a new house and my mom and sister did a pop in. Well of course I was ready for that right. Uh NO! So we had just played and EVERYTHING was on the bathroom counter. ? My mom actually started touching stuff and picking it up and was like.. what is this??? So my sister redirected her to look at something else in the bathroom as I scrambled to get everything off the counter and into the cabinet.
You'd think that would have ended things... NOPE! She had to know what those things were and wellllllllll... my sister tried to explain and she still wasn't getting it so I just said it like it is since she wanted to know sooooo badly. Well you can imagine the LOOK ON HER FACE once she knew. All she said, after the shock set in, was... oh...um...ok...wait...what... why do you... Then my sister said MOM STOP!!! Oh and I forgot some things that were hanging from the wall so we had to walk her out of my room while looking in the opposite direction. Good thing she walked right past that twice.

Ohhhhh fun times. Now my parents know to ALWAYS ask if it is a good time to come over.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 30, 2018
I was at a huge event in Albuquerque here working behind the scenes. We got to meet amazing people. I was working in the kitchen making sure that the people that had just put on this event got to sit back and relax and enjoy the visitors.

I had had some dealings with this young Butch. She was really adorable. We had had some interesting conversations and she completely read as submissive to me. So when she offered to bring me water I was so busy I gladly accepted. When she brought it to me for some reason I said "both hands. When you hand something off to a dominant use both hands.".

To this day I cannot tell you why I would even say that to somebody who wasn't in service to me. Who hadn't confirmed their own identity within BDSM. To this day I can't tell you why the hell that came out my mouth.

And I went plum purple when she said" I know about both hands, I'm a dominant".

I Of course stumbled all over myself apologizing all over the place.

She got a good hearty chuckle out of my arrogance. And I got a good hearty lesson out of it.
Momfish03​(sub female)
5 years ago • Dec 3, 2018
Momfish03​(sub female) • Dec 3, 2018
My Master had me wear a butt plug out to dinner one night. It slipped all the way in! Clearly the one we were using was not appropriate to wear out.... luckily I was able to expel it without taking a trip to the ER! (I cannot even imagine what the conversation would have been like with the hospital triage nurse.)
FabSeverus​(dom male)
5 years ago • Dec 3, 2018
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Dec 3, 2018
@momfish03 this is a really scary thing to do? The last thing you want is end up leaving with a colostomy bag !!