Online now
Online now

Conflictions...

Dominus Blakesley​(dom male){Amaris Anc}
5 years ago • Dec 7, 2018

Re: Miki

No worries about your words, I do not believe there needs to be a filter or the like at all. We are in a community where mature content and whatnot makes up a great part of our conversations, I would not worry about talking about your experiences with oral within a community of BDSM enthusiasts.
Anyway, your words have crossed my mind before which is why I never pressure or command her to do anything sexual when it comes to the parking lot or anywhere public (she also marked public play as a soft-near-hard-limit in our Contract's playlist so really, it depends on her), especially seeing as it is a campus parking lot which I am sure would gather up more worrying consequences than, say, a parking lot of a relatively empty mall. Fortunately, our carefulness has been paying off and quite honestly, it seems like the campus police are not even bothering with cars that seem to have excited suspensions (there are always couples going at it around us and we have never seen any enforcement yet)--they may be leaving those sort of things be as a "Couples will be couples/Students will be students" sort of thing. Couple these with the fact that my car's windows are just one level away from being as tinted as a limousine...
Well, to live is to risk. Without risk, you stagnate. Risk for success, but never at others' expense.
JaimeJade​(sub female){BaronJ}
5 years ago • Dec 7, 2018
MasterBear wrote:
Ooo.

I dont do brats.

Hats off to you!

Doesn’t that make life boring? Your sub being obedient at all times? I’m bratty not only cos it’s kinda inbuilt into me but cos it makes being dominated fun... seeing how he will react etc... can’t say I don’t love a good spank though....