Online now
Online now

Switch

LatexHer​(dom male)
5 years ago • Dec 31, 2018

Switching

LatexHer​(dom male) • Dec 31, 2018
As a Dominant dude, I would NEVER and have NEVER switched my role. Psychologically I do not believe that a true dominant can ever play a submissive role. From my experience over the past 40 years, I have known many friends who enjoy playing the submissive role at times, and I certainly do not besmudge their desires. Oh, I do enjoy those Dominant women I personally have met and befriended, but only for their love of leather, corsets, latex, and love of providing both pleasure and pain to their charges, much as I do! I would never grovel at their feet as a man. Some of those Dominatrixes themselves may give up their roles during their moods, and become submissive sluts who enjoy being degraded, objectified, and even plugged - but true dominants of any sex would never consider giving up power and control!

LatexHer
QueenCuckholdress918​(switch female)
5 years ago • Dec 31, 2018
Well this is a topic that excites me as I have found myself in your position in the past myself. I have to respectfully disagree with many posters in regards to a true dom would never switch but I'm not going to digress much into defending this statement as it was not the original topic put forth by the OP other than it feels ultra similar to the backlash to bisexuality in the gay community to pick a side as if the entire world is black and white and wrapped up in a tidy box, so I'll move on.
For me at first, the idea of power over my pleasure was foreign and embarrassing which could lead to the giggling. While all tips for sadism are good, I find a blindfolded, hands constrained subject for your first topping experience to help. His eye contact was too intimidating for me at first and it made me focus on pleasing him, making sure he's happy. A blindfold helped me feel like he is now a tool that I'm going to use to get off. Don't overwhelm yourself with a lot of details beyond that. Focus on verbal commands while you sit on his face (a new name might help "good boy" rather than "sir") and simple, curt slaps . A tidy, simple first step session. His excitement may awaken a side in you that brings forth more details to your imagination to explore.