Online now
Online now

Cage activity

Wolf​(dom male)
7 years ago • Feb 2, 2017

Cage activity

Wolf​(dom male) • Feb 2, 2017
There are quite a few members here, so what is it going to take to get the activity lvl up, chat so forth, we all came here for a reason. Suggestions, chat night , dom night ,sub night , a mixer , fetish night?
    The most loved post in topic
DrWakko
DrWakko • Feb 2, 2017
At the moment The Cage is too small to have any public events. I did a user search in my area and there are a small handful of us and we already get together on a regular basis.

This site does have a pretty good chat room. It would be nice to see people use it more. And when people enter the chat room to chat more. When I am in the room I see people log in and log right off. I don't know if they are expecting a certain type of people or peoples to be in the room, but they come in and leave.
Wolf​(dom male)
Wolf​(dom male) • Feb 2, 2017
I agree i was thinking more of an online activity here in the site / chat something. I have been on a lot of diff sites chat so forth and most just arent up to speed per say. idk im very social to everyone , i like to share and hear others experiences, make new friends so forth .
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 2, 2017
We are hoping to see the chat room liven up over time however we are new and still have a fairly small membership. The good news is we are getting dozens of new members every week and return/repeat visits are increasing significantly. It will take some time to build up the community and we'll need your help to do that. Participation in forums, chats, and simply reaching out to other members helps enormously. Also, Assaf and I are both working to improve the functionality of THE CAGE and add/finesse the features to improve and expand the user experience. We're in it for the long haul and look forward to seeing what we can build together. Thanks for your support and feedback!
Misdee​(dom female)
7 years ago • Feb 5, 2017
Misdee​(dom female) • Feb 5, 2017
Keep me posted! I would certainly like to support this site and the people here. This is my favorite site and I would recommend it and have to anyone!
Patpitt​(sub male){No}

Make a date

Patpitt​(sub male){No} • Feb 5, 2017
Try promoting a night or two plus the time . Maybe have a topic or theme . But big thing is get some people to show up at same time
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 5, 2017
Pat - that's a great idea! I'd encourage anyone who wants to give it a shot to please do so. We'd love to have you all hosting informal chats and seeing the chat rooms used icon_smile.gif
Zoe Hubbard
7 years ago • Feb 6, 2017

Excellent ideas

Zoe Hubbard • Feb 6, 2017
I love the idea of having chat nights with different group as Sir Wolf pointed out and the topics as Pat suggested. These are very fun and if you can get one to several resp onsible it is easier to manage it. Since we have USA and at least Euro, (I am not forgetting Aussies and others), perhaps we could have a Euro time and USA time that would permit more to participate. I am willing to participate!
DrWakko
7 years ago • Feb 7, 2017
DrWakko • Feb 7, 2017
Why not have several on line munches. USA / Canada meet in the chat room at X day of the week at X time EST. Someone would have to come up with the best day and time for other areas. And then someone will need to host the tough one and a world munch on here at a certain time when the most amount of people can show up.
Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Feb 7, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 7, 2017
I love the idea of scheduled meet ups - anyone interested in hosting one at a particular time and seeing how it goes?