Online now
Online now

How to punish a masochist?

FlipSide1481​(dom male)
5 years ago • Mar 11, 2019
FlipSide1481​(dom male) • Mar 11, 2019
@Onlinedomguy

I do not like anything that limits communication. We as partners spend a lot of effort developing "safe" spaces to communicate honestly, openly, and forthrightly.

For me limiting contact is extreme.
Removing contact is a no go.

To punish masochists I like, Lines, senusal play without a hint of pain, Hair brushing and talking too with hints of a spanking (mindfuck) that never comes accompanied by denial or edging.

Punishments / corrections should fit the deed.

"Funishments" are just that and I try to teach masochists to just ask for them instead of being bratty.
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Jan 12, 2020
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jan 12, 2020
Here are my rules for punishment:

It cannot take any of my time, effort, or energy.
It must redirect teach, explain, reinforce, and ultimately create a behavioral change.
It cannot make me feel icky.

In my opinion it is extremely critical that you get to know the inside workings of the brain of the s type masochist or no otherwise your punishment is a joke. You have to find out what it is that THEY view as something that would be a punishment. NOT YOU.

Otherwise you're wasting your time
Dunimos​(dom male)
Dunimos​(dom male) • Jan 12, 2020
Hi folks. Pretty new to the site, haven't responded to many forums but have been reading them.
This one I decided to respond to.

I think you have to decide if the so called punishment is meant to irritate the sub, or just aimless torture that they wont actually enjoy or if the action is meant to correct a behavior.

My position on this may be very different than others, certainly don't intend to offend anyone but.... I believe in correction verses punishment. Too often the waters get muddy because of the exact scenario the OP played out. If a Dom is just causing the m sub irritation for the sake of it, well. It is likely to be waisted.

When we trained horses I was taught,
"Make it hard for your horse to do the wrong things and make it easy for your horse to do the right things"

I believe the same principle applies to many situations.

My 2 cents.
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Jan 12, 2020
Pain is definitely off the table for obvious reasons, but other choices (trying to embrace the masochist side here) abound!
A special dinner of food you hate
A 2 page TYPED 12 point font, single spaced, explanation of your violation and plans to prevent it in the future
orgasm denial
Suspension of playtime for a period of preset time
Write a 2 page essay of why the actors in "the notebook" fell in love
Our next (x) playtime(s) you will be totally silent and stationary