Online now
Online now

Alpha/Omega wolf den ideas

Fen'Harel​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jan 1, 2019

Alpha/Omega wolf den ideas

Fen'Harel​(dom male) • Jan 1, 2019
Any alphas that had built a den for their omega that dont mind sharing the results or maybe any ideas on a build?
Fen'Harel​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jan 3, 2019
Fen'Harel​(dom male) • Jan 3, 2019
More of a indoor den. Blanket fort works but I want a perminant breeding pen for my omega.
Fen'Harel​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jan 4, 2019
Fen'Harel​(dom male) • Jan 4, 2019
Woodsy theme. We have a room to use for it. Maybe include straw type linen. Its a room 12×20. In just having problems findng the right cushions for my den. I feel like I should make use to my old bow making skills and shape some wood into a frame.
That being said I'm having a writers block on the whole picture.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jan 4, 2019
Straw is cheap and available at your local feed store.

One of the Jewish holidays is Sukkot. Were we get together with sticks and branches and build a hut. I bet that would be way cool.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sukkah&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=isnv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwin9riOwNTfAhWFj1QKHTUsCX4Q_AUoAXoECA0QAQ&biw=360&bih=560#imgrc=6MdtnvnVqpjXFM

I could see this.

Taking sticks and weaving them together.

What do you think?
    The most loved post in topic
Fen'Harel​(dom male)
Fen'Harel​(dom male) • Jan 4, 2019
Hmm I took a good look at it and I love it!! Now just gotta find the right bedding.. May just get a few pillow top mattress covers
Fen'Harel​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jan 5, 2019
Fen'Harel​(dom male) • Jan 5, 2019
Something softer. More personal. Maybe a dog bed outside of the den if she's getting punished is a good idea