Online now
Online now

Your take of a Submissive????

BloomingCrimsonRose​(sub female){Not Lookin}
5 years ago • Dec 10, 2018
The definition of submission states-accepting and or yielding to a superior force or authority of another person. Plain and simple. What one person submits to can be different from what another will submit to. There are different ways for people to submit. Just because someone does not submit the way someone has it in their mind how they should submit does not make then any less of a submissive. I have asked Dom's here what their training style is for submissive. I usually get that depends on you. Why because what works for one person does not work for the next. They actually take the time to get to know you so they can find out what will work and will not work for you. It is about becoming a better submissive. Its about growing as a submissive and reaching new goals as a submissive. So weather I am working on a assignment for him or on my knees before my Dom I am being submissive. Yes there is a definition of what submission is but everyone journey there is different. Along with how they submit. Submission is unique to every individual. Real Dominates recognize and thrive on individuality from my experiences here.

Thank you everybody that is my two cents. Have a great day!!
Zaramia​(dom female)
5 years ago • Jan 5, 2019
Zaramia​(dom female) • Jan 5, 2019
My two cents, in no particular order:
- a submissive by choice is much different than a submissive by force. A submissive by choice generally has access to the power and resources to leave any situation, if desired. A submissive by force is, essentially powerless and without access to resources. For this reason, I think it is is imperative that formal agreements are made in any power exchange relationship that ensure that everyone is taken care of in the event it all goes to hell in a hand basket (speaking of storms and devils).
-I have had men demand I submit (that's not really how it works- this is not HBO).
-I have had men call me all sorts of awful names for refusing to submit to them (as if I should just submit to all - again, not an on demand service???).
- I am certain I do not view you as a "Dom/Master/Owner" if you must strip your little of their power and resources in order to feel you have the control in the situation. I don't really consider this more than "forced submission".
-There is immense power and status, for both the Dom and the sub, in a submissive/little/pet/slave having resources and intelligence, possibly equal to, or even exceeding, that of your 'average bear', in their own right - Managing the assets is a conversation to be had in each situation, of course.
- A natural submissive will have to learn to be smart about what it means to trust selectively, and to submit as a choice. It is a steep and painful learning curve, but it is a necessary lesson for all subs, natural or trained.
-Everyone who has ever topped me is proud of the fact that I am a storm and a force to be reckoned with, and I have faced the devil, and yet, I have chosen to subjugate my own will and desires and control, trusting that he who dominates me has the big picture in mind, and will act in our best interest, only ask of me what is in my best interest, or beneficial to our life together, or just plain fun (which is in the "best interest" category). He has acted with intention and kindness and is fair and stronger than me. He has the power to destroy me, at any moment, and chooses not to. I am always allowed, and even encouraged, to maintain always the power to destroy our arrangement and to walk out any door, and to choose not to.
- I am disgusted by the idea and by the supposed doms, who walk in a door and act like "Lo, SUBMIT TO ME!!" (yeah, fuck right off, please!)
-Entering into a power play relationship is a mutual gift to one another. Accepting submission is a great responsibility, as is accepting domination.
-No one has the right to shame you for how you kink or perve, as long as you are not harming yourself or anyone else in any way that is not safe, sane and consensual.
Anyway, these are just my thoughts. Yes, I am a natural submissive, and yes, I have thoughts, and yes, *MY* Doms have always been incredibly proud of that.
z
TakenLower
5 years ago • Jan 5, 2019
TakenLower • Jan 5, 2019
Why would you even listen to or care if you fit their idea of what a submissive is? Anyone who tries to define another person based on so little information doesn’t even deserve a forum post.
MackDaddyRico​(dom male){❤️️❤️️❤️️}
Your question inspired me to write a poem

(So many posts here on the Cage inspire me to write either poems or short stories)

A Poem
By Sir Rico:

The way I see it

You may be a switch

You are submissive to your Dom

And the devil is your bitch.
WhiteRoses​(sub female)
5 years ago • Jan 7, 2019
WhiteRoses​(sub female) • Jan 7, 2019
Reading through the posts reminded me of a similar conversation I had with someone. After describing myself, I was told I didn't sound very submissive. At the time I didn't bother to respond further, I just thought it does not really matter what I sound like to the person in the conversation because MY Sir liked me just fine.

I would only be repeating what everyone else has said but there is a fit for everyone and not everyone is going to fit. You know yourself and what your submission means to you. That should be good enough for anyone. Just because you are not a fit for someone doesn't mean they get to tell you what to do or say. If they had that right it would be because you GAVE it to them, and the previous discussion just proved that wouldn't be happening. So in my opinion they are very misinformed in what they have a right to instruct you to do.

"You are NOT the dom of me" comes to my lips very easily when I am being told what I should be doing by anyone other than MY Sir.
Misanthrope
5 years ago • Jan 9, 2019

Re: Your take of a Submissive????

Misanthrope • Jan 9, 2019
Morley39 wrote:
There are many forms, titles expectations, right?

I would LOVE to hear everyone's

I was told tonight that I am NOT a submissive, that I should NOT call myself one, because NO submissive would EVER post a blog (which was a saying and picture) that said..

The Devil whispered in my ear "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm"
Today, I whispered in the Devil's ear " I am the the storm"

So, again, apparently posting such a thing makes me NOT submissive??????

Good afternoon, Morley;

While I'm extremely new to this site, I've been involved in the D/s lifestyle longer than some on here have drawn breath. If you don't mind, let me tell you about a relationship I briefly had several years ago.

I met a woman online back when "online" meant you knew the ip address of someone's unix server they were running in their basement and how to access the chatroom software they were running on it. Think early 90's. The first time we met face to face, I introduced her to bondage, and then we explored her submissive side. She blossomed immediately as a sub and took to it like flies take to honey. She loved being subservient to me, and learned so fast that she actually taught me a bit about being dominant while she was growing.

This is the point where I need to mention that she was also a black belt in taekwondo, was an NRA pistol instructor, and could shoot the earlobe off of a mosquito at 100 yards. If she felt I was threatened in any way, she could f**k someone up in ways I didn't know were possible. She was always submissive to me, and considered herself my sub, totally, but to quote Harry Belafonte, "She's a hurricane in all kinds of weather." I never once questioned whether she was submissive or not.
Allie Kat​(sub trans woman){DarkFox}
5 years ago • Jan 10, 2019
@Josh,

Idk if Morely is even watching this anymore but i liked your post icon_smile.gif i feel like most good Dominants will actually want a sub that can take care of themselves. Intelligence and power are attractive right? I mean, i feel like a submissive can be more "powerful" than their Dominant and still be a loving and devoted submissive ^_^ i just really liked your description of that relationship you had.
Satindragon{N/A}
Satindragon{N/A} • Jan 10, 2019
@ Wolfy, I'm not sure if Morely still watches this or not either. I still do. It was a conversation between she and I that started in a blog and spilled over to here. @Josh, I couldn't agree more. I'm a third degree black belt but I simply melt when I am with my Dom. As a friend put it I turn from a tiger to house cat. I am also very protective and territorial. I would stand in front of a train for him. Also wanted to say welcome to the Cage. We have a great community here, with our fair share of asshats, but also a lot of good people.
@Wolfy I know that you feel the same way about Dark.
Morley​(sub female){Max Sterne}
Wolfy13 wrote:
@Josh,

Idk if Morely is even watching this anymore but i liked your post icon_smile.gif i feel like most good Dominants will actually want a sub that can take care of themselves. Intelligence and power are attractive right? I mean, i feel like a submissive can be more "powerful" than their Dominant and still be a loving and devoted submissive ^_^ i just really liked your description of that relationship you had.

@Josh and @ Wolfy
I will come and read people's comments. This is a very important topic to be discusssd! We as Submissives are NOT a Webster's Dictionary Definition. FAR from it!!!

@ Josh I agree with Wolfy, thank you for sharing your story, simply beautiful!!

@ Wolfy I couldn't agree with you more!

❤️?❤️